An Unforeseen Event Pt.1

A.N.: It's been a while since I've updated this fanfic, so here's a new chapter to keep my readers fed. 

I'm working on multiple fanfics while backing up every fanfic--just in case Wattpad pulls something again as I study for my driver's permit test next week--wish me luck!!--so progress is slower. I have a new chapter for Wings of A Wizard almost done, and a Winx Club one-shot is on the way, so keep on the lookout for that! 

Plz enjoy!!! XD

"X" Speech/Talking

X Text

X Visions

'X' Thoughts

"X"  Ottogruesse - troll & ogre talking/speech

Chapter 1: An Unforeseen Event Pt.1

Ahsoka stirred from sleep as the beginning rays of morning light pierced through the corners of the curtains and into her bedroom. 

She sat up, barely registering the brief moment of light-headedness, allowing her eyes to adjust to the increased brightness as she attuned her senses. 

The Force filled her being, just as the warm bundle of fire inside of her rumbled faintly. Then there was the Force bond she shared with Ashla, or rather Kiko, who was soundly sleeping in her own little bedbasket that Ahsoka had crafted. 

The former Jedi slid out of bed gracefully, sparing a glance at the clock to confirm that it was early in the morning--six-thirty--before moving to her yoga mat and starting her day with some stretches. 

As Ahsoka went through the motions, she thought about her plans for the day. 

Despite their disagreements, Ahsoka had attended high school. Her parents had hoped that it would encourage her to make more friends, even though Ahsoka didn't really feel like living up to the life of a teenager. 

Gossiping with girls, going on dates, going to prom, fussing over acne...none of it really affected Ahsoka. 

And why would it? 

At the risk of the ghosts of Jedi calling Ahsoka vain and forgetting her previous teachings, she'd embraced her new appearance, and took pride in her growing hourglass figure. While she was still short, she was toned and fit, with more than enough curves to entice any male (or female). 

And she had garnered the attention of dozens, from jealous cheerleaders to Mitzi. From hot-headed football players to sweet quiet musicians in the back of the library. 

Being a natural redhead had made her stand out even more, and it was common knowledge that Ahsoka was smarter than most students in high school, even if she never came out and admitted it. 

Around the time of every school dance, she'd been asked out by dozens of boys, and one or two girls. She'd kindly but firmly let everyone down, saying that while she was flattered, she didn't want a relationship right now. 

Some people had backed off, but others hadn't and had hounded her, Zack from the football team being a perfect example. Which had led to her calling her Dad, who'd shown up with in the firetruck to intimidate the arrogant senior. 

Because of the way she'd chosen to present herself, as smart, pretty, and rather anti-social, she had very few friends. Selina was the only one she could truly call a friend, and it was hard to maintain friendships with people when she held them to an impossible standard.