chapter 3

Y/n pov
I invited jungkook over a party and decided to tag along with yeonjun in order to make him damn jealous...

But i forgot that he would definitely bring his wife too... I wasn't ready to face that bitch... I wasn't sure if it was her and i never tried to find it out too..

Yeonjun and i were in the party talking to some random dudes who were I guess yeonjun's frds but i was damn focused about when jungkook would arrive...

YOU KEEP LOOKING AT THE ENTRANCE... MAYBE YOU ARE WAITING FOR SOMEONE... Beomgyu said.

Ahhh... Just a friend.. Oo here he comes... I said while dashing towards the entrance where I could see only jungkook...

Yeonjun pov

Hyung... Don't tell me that handsome looking dude over there is her boyfriend beomgyu said while widening his eyes with disbelief.

Yeahhh.. I guess... He was the one.. I said while sighing..

Even I would have chosen him over you hyung.... Beomgyu said while I gave him a bombastic side eye...

Wow... I can't believe this.... That dude is also married... Man... This is the kind of drama I need right now beomgyu said while smirking...

I had a slight smile I don't know why but i felt a bit grateful about how he has bought his wife... Even though my wife has been swooning over him....I would still love it if he has restrictions to those swooning... I smiled and went over to them...

I am yeonjun... Y/n's husband... I shaked jungkook's hand while he glared at me...

I am jungkook Y/n's boyf... I mean... Jessica's husband... Jungkook said... I could see the pain in his eyes while describing it... I didn't felt a tiny bit of sadness for him at all😑

I pulled y/n towards me and kept a hand on her waist while the other one on her shoulders depicting that she belongs to me right now while trying to show off our wedding rings too..

So Mr. Jungkook.. I hope we can get along in future... I said.

Woahh... I am already getting second lead syndrome... This is so unfair... Beomgyu said while eating his popcorn somewhere near them to get a good view of this whole drama.

After that the girls went to have drinks leaving us alone.

LET'S EXCHANGE WIFES.. WHAT DO YOU SAY jungkook said..to which I choked on my drink.....

To break your sweet bubble.... It's an arranged marriage for a reason you know... We can't do that...she could have been yours but you lost your chance by marrying off someone else I said while mocking him.

Y/n came running to me and said...
BABY... DO YOU WANT SOME CAKE... Even though I know this is all an act to make him jealous.. I bended a little and whipped off some cream from her lips which she had while eating some of the cake maybe and licked them off my finger...

Y/n pov

In order to make jungkook feel as if I got super close to my husband the same way his wife is with him now.. I thought feeding a cake to him would make him jealous but all of a sudden yeonjun whipped off something from my lips and licked them... I heartbeat skipped a little🤏.... While my eyes widen.

This was the first time someone did this to me... Jungkook and I used to go out but as he knows I would get uncomfortable he just whipped them off by tissue and was a decent guy... As I restricted him to do such stuff before marriage.. I wanted all of this to be legally mine...

I looked over jungkook and I could see his eyes burning in anger...
SO HE IS JEALOUS AHH HUHHH.... I thought while smirking.... But the moment I looked over to yeonjun I could see how he got embarrassed about what he did... He is soo cute.. Well obviously he must be regretting it as he definitely likes someone else... Probably that beomgyu over there... Who has been continuously staring at us for so long...