chapter 13

Yeonjun pov
Is she drunk or what? She was putting up a front all along and was pretending that she doesn't know the truth..

Suddenly y/n feel over me and smiled like an idiot.. I don't know why but my heart skipped a beat..

Woahhh... Hold up your horses girl...

I lifted her in a bridal pose and went upstairs..

Y/n povThe moment he lifted me up in a bridal pose

Y/n pov
The moment he lifted me up in a bridal pose.. I felt butterflies in my stomach... I wrapped my arms around his neck and stared at him nonstop...

WHY ARE YOU SO DAMNN CUTE... AND YOUR CUTE LITTLE PULMPY LIPS... CAN I KISS THEM?

Yeonjun povShe was staring at me and i could tell it straight away

Yeonjun pov
She was staring at me and i could tell it straight away.. But i know if I looked at her right now.. I would give in to all the humanity left inside me... So i kept my head straight.. But the moment she asked me about whether she could kiss me... The meter i had had already blasted a long ago and.... I paused for a while...

And looked at her...

Who am I?

So who does she likes.. She would definitely imagine him right now...

YEONJUNSHIIII... My husband...

That's it

That's it... I can't take it anymore... I scoffed... I paced up and threw her on the bed and left the room as soon as I can....

I leaned on the closed door outside and was slowly sliding down... So.. She likes me... As me...