chapter 11

Author pov
When yn said who are you?... The crowd was shouting out very loudly that even yeonjun couldn't actually hear what yn said.
After that yn couldn't believe her eyes.. At home she would continuously look at yeonjun and his every single moment and then when she goes out with him as Daniel... She started looking at his every single features and would get damn impressed about the whole duo thing...

She continued to observe him for 3-4 days...

Beomgyu pov

Finally I can breathe now.. I had a pretty rough day with my work.. First I have to invest my time in the office then the saloon and some of the time for my girlfriend so i had no time for myself at all.. As I have finished my whole work at the office.. I am taking a week off...

As soon as I stretched my arms and was about to rest my head on my pretty cute and extreme level of soft pillow

My door opened up with a bang and i saw yn rushing towards me..

TELL ME THE TRUTH RIGHT NOW YOU JERKKK... I KNOW YOU ARE THE CONNECTING LINK BETWEEN THOSE TWO SHITS... SPIT IT OUT... Yn said while grabbing my collar..

She was practically on my bed and pushed me on the bed while gripping my collar super hard and shaking me up as if it would make me spill out everything...

But she was right... She was indeed frightening me up... Those eyes... Her grip... It's literally choking me up...

WHICH TRUTH... WHAT'S THE MATTER.... WHICH SHITS... as I tried my best to act up but...

HAAA

HAAA.... IS IT SO MR BEOMGYUSHIII.... THE SALOON GUY... THE BEST FRD OF MY HUSBAND... OR... SOMETHING ELSE...... Yn said while narrowing her eyes...

THAT'S IT... I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE... I WILL CALL MY BABY RIGHT AWAY TO DEAL WITH YOU... YOU.... SUCKER.... I shrugged her off from me and took my phone and started to dial a random number..

SO WHO ARE YOU GONNA CALL? YEONJUN OR DANIEL...

OR

DOES IT EVEN MATTER? Yn said...