chapter 7

YN POV

YEONJUN....

The world stopped around me... For a second I couldn't process anything...

Yeonjun pov
I know she is goddamn shocked... I chuckled a bit and said...
Well.. The thing is... I was cut off by her..

YOU FXXKING STALKER.... WHAT ELSE DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ME? HUH She said

STALKER? No... I guess you misunderstood... Again I was cut off by her...

YEAHH.. YEONJUN IS MY HUSBAND AND DON'T TRY TO ACT SMART YOU SMARTY PANTS... JUST LEAVE IT.. I DON'T WANNA LEARN THOSE STUPID MARVELOUS MOVES ANYMORE... She said angrily and stood up while slamming the table with both her fists to which even I was dumbbond...

Hey... Wait... I held her hand and said...

I am really sorry for being rude... I know it was damn offensive how I knew some of your personal info but it was you who said that you have a husband... And all i did was to ask the dance instructor and one of the friend of mine about your husband and he told me only his name...
I know nothing more either about you or about your husband...

And... And about being your dance coach... I am in... Let's talk about the actual deal sweety... I tilted my hand and made her sit down..

Yeonjun pov end

Yn pov

I was about to beat the shit out of that person when he crossed the line but i felt that it was better to back off and mind my own business...

All of a sudden he started explaining me and was trying to convince me with those cute little foxy eyes.... They are indeed irresistible but...

I give in... Huhhh.... This man has his own ways to make people listen to him...

So when are you free and what is your schedule? I asked..

AWW... SO NOW YOU ARE FINALLY INTERESTED IN ME HUHH... He said to which I narrowed my eyes and he gave me a fake smile and continued to explain me about his free slots.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO VISIT OUR TRAINING BASEMENT? He asked

It was pretty dangerous to trust him as I literally know nothing about him but i really do wanna learn how cooly he danced... While being hesitatant as I was about to say something someone cut me off..

HEYYY HOTTIE... HOW BOUT ME JOINING YOU GUYS TOO? EVEN I WANNA DO THOSE MOVES... A girl said while chewing her gum..

Obviously he would say yes I know... He is such a fox

NO.... He said to which my eyes widen...

SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND AND THIS IS A PRIVATE CLASS... I HAVEN'T TAKEN IN ANY STUDENT SINCE 2-3 YEARS AND I RARELY TEACH THIS TO ANYONE... SHE TOOK IN AND THAT'S IT.. NO MORE SEATS LEFT CHICK... He said and placed a lolipop in his mouth

I was speechless... I was about to defend myself about how I wasn't his girlfriend and stuff but after hearing his rest of the speech I couldn't speak much..

At home
Surprisingly that guy isn't interested in anyone.. But me Or was it really me who approached him or was it fate? While I was thinking too hard yeonjun waved his hand infront of me..

Are you okay? You have been zoned out for a very long time... Is everything alright or did you fell in love Or something to which I was super shocked and he started laughing..

I was joking alright... How is your dance classes and your everything... How was your day? He said.

It was fine... I said.. Would it be okay if I told him about... Shoot... I forgot to ask his name again... Huhh..

You seem a kind of disturbed though... Is there a problem going on? Yeonjun asked me.

Yeonjun is indeed a gay... And it won't matter to him anyway if I said this to him... It's not like I am cheating on him but... Let's see how he reacts... I thought..

Well I have a dance partner who has a bit of his screws lose... But is an amazing dancer... I asked him to teach him his moves and I agreed to those but he kind of stalked me... I can't trust him too much right now... You see... Ahh I am sorry I am such a babbler I started ranting on you....

AHHHH... THAT WAS THE ISSUE... HE WAS THE REASON TO MAKE YOU THIS ZONE OUT.. DO YOU WANT ME TO STALK HIM A BIT? He said and I was taken back... And I started laughing.. A disbelief laugh...

Yeonjun was completely clueless about why I was laughing...

That was so sweet of you yeonjun... But I have already told my best frd to stalk him a bit..

Yn pov end

Yeonjun pov

She hasn't called me yet though... That's strange she has always been a pro in this stuff but I don't know why she is taking a whole day to give me the info... Yn said.

I am totally blank right now... Because even though I was super careful but today I was maybe a bit sloppy though.. Her frd definitely knows something which ahe shouldn't know...i thought

RING.... RINGG.....

Noo.. Noooo... Don't pick up the call yn... I can't even stop her or else she would be suspicious even though I tried to give her a hint but she took it in some other way and now... I don't know why... I feel like my whole heart would come out of my chest through my mouth.. I looked over to her talking on the call and saw her drop the phone dramatically...

She came over to me furiously and I was shaken to fear... There were chills running down my spine...

She grabbed my collar and pulled me towards her and she asked...

WHERE THE HECK IS YOUR STUPID BOYFRIEND?

HUHHH.......! My boyfriend?

CHOI BEOMGYU....... She said furiously...

Author nim and beomgyu convo

Now what the hell did I did authornim....?
I wasn't there in the story too.. Just why the hell does she always comes over me after every single problem.....

Author gives him a fake smile... Because you are the main lead of my story gyu....

Stop crossing your fingers before you lie authornim.... Beomgyu shouted....

If you like the story so far pls comment or vote the story

If you like the story so far pls comment or vote the story.. It gives me a lot of motivation to upload more chapters frequently.. Love you all the reader who have been reading this💜