Part 1-: A normal day

Author's POV-:

A normal day, in the morning y/n was having her breakfast and heading towards her college from her apartment while eating she was watching Nischay's Video which he uploaded a day before y/n didn't got time to watch his video or else she is a up to date follower of nischay and also have a crush on him, she is a die heart fan of him...! She had her breakfast and went for college.

Nischay's side-:

Nischay was just sleeping peacefully in his comfy bed and dreaming of his dream of queens and her love of life, when suddenly he heard a cold voice speaking his name loud in his face he suddenly woke up and saw dimple aunty standing having a angry face and staring at nischay.

N/m-: Arre ooh khubhkaran uthe gaa tune Bola tha tujhe Bahar jana hai shooting ke liye kab se awaaze lagai jaa rhi hu sunn he nhi raha hai uthh jaldi

Nish-: utth raha hu mummy Chila kyun rhi ho...??

Author's Pov-:
Then he woke up from his bed and sat close to his mother

Nish-: acha mummy Maine Bola tha naa aaj apko aur puri family ko usse milwaoga

N/m-: Haan Haan Bola tha, tu jab kahe ga hum chal lenge tere saath milne ke liye abhi plss taiyaar ho ja na bohot late ho rha hai aur niche breakfast krne aa jayo.

Nish-: okay Ata hu

Author's pov-:
Then dimple aunty left and nischay went for taking a fresh shower after coming from washroom after bathing, his phone suddenly ranged he picked up it was only of that girl which nischay was dreaming of his love of life.

On call:-
Nish-: yess... Meri day and night dreamer aaj subhah subhah meri yaad kaise aayi..?

Ayesha-: bas aa gyi...😄 voh sab chodo nonu pehle ye batao tumne apne parents se baat kri aaj milne ke liye?

Nish-: Haan, mummy se baat kri hai unhone Bola hai milne ko

Ayesha-: Perfect...!! Toh mein tumhe ek Cafe a location send krti hu apni family ko lekar vaha aa jana.

Nish-: okay! But ayeshu mujhe bohot nervousness ho rhi hai kyuki mein pehli baat uncle aunty se milne wala hu and I Don't have any idea how will I react infront of them.

Ayesha-: arrey, mere Introvert insaan nervous toh mein bhi hu but... tum ittne bhi kya ho, chill kro everything will be fine!

Nish-: hope so, acha mein rakhta hu haan.. mujhe shoot pe jana tha and I am already getting late... bye Sweetheart!

Ayesha-: Nischay yrr cringe lagta hai ye sab you know na I Don't like these stupid names Ayeshu tak thik hai...

Nish-: acha solly sweet heart..! BYE 😆 (nischay being nischay)

Ayesha-: Nischay tummm.... (in aggressive tone)

Author's pov-: after nischay being nischay😅 cuts the call suddenly before Ayesha could burst on him and ate breakfast then left for the shoot.

Ayesha's Intro-
Ayesha is a very sweet and loving nature girl she gets mix up with everyone and a huge Extrovert she also wants to become a doctor and on her final years of the AIIMS college and senior of y/n but Ayesha and y/n are also very good friends and close.
Ayesha told about her relationship with a guy to y/n as she is dating someone but y/n don't knows who the person is and his name

Scence shifts to the afternoon when ayesha's and Nischay's Family have to meet. Ayesha just finished her college and also called nischay to that Cafe which was close to her college and her family has also arrived. They were waiting for nischay and his family inside which were just about to come

While y/n after finishing her college day was heading towards her apartment managing to find a cab for her but unfortunately it was taking time to be found.

End of part 1st-:
I hope my pankhas are liking the story will update part 2 very soon till then watch this and plss comment if you are liking it.

Bye bye Pankhas~
Word count- (691)
(TBC)