Part 36: Karwa chauth

Continuing from the day of Karwa Chouth...

Y/n woke up and saw nischay sleeping peacefully like a kid she just gave a little smile while looking him and went to the washroom to freshen up.. she then wore a simple sarree and came out with wet hairs and started flaunting her hairs to get dried up infront of mirror where Nischay was sleeping, as y/n sleeps on bed and nischay on couch so the mirror was infront of bed...

Y/n's outfit

A

/n-: abb tumlog yeh mat kehne ki y/n ne nischay ki gift krri hui saree kyu nhi pehni toh voh raat mein pehente hai I mean sham ko Pooja ke time...

Continuing--

She was flaunting her hairs to get dried when a drop of water fell on nischay ice and he woke up y/n didn't noticed him but nischay was just adoring her...

Nischay's pov:

I was fallen in a deep sleep but then a drop of water fell on my eyes and broke my sleep when I opened my eyes I saw y/n drying her hairs..!! She was looking pretty just like a flower, sweet like sugar, aahhh... when she wears saree she always slay! And I get killed by her beauty, seeing her face just after waking up is a heaven for me fr...

Pov ends--

Now, y/n was done with her hairs, she noticed Nischay is woken up so she asked...

Y/n-: So, little baby when did you woke up?

Nish-: little baby...??

Y/n-: yeah.. Little baby coz you sleep like that!

Nish-: so you stare me when I am in sleep?? (Teasing way)

Y/n-: no, not like that but today accidentally my eyes fell on you when I woke and you were looking like a cute baby... awww!!

(A/n-: chal jhoothi...😏)

Nish-: hey, listen I am not a baby okay!?

Y/n-: you are a little baby...

Nish-: no, I am not..!! 😒

Y/n-: Acha okay sorry baba.. now go and freshen up, I think you remember what today is..!

Nish-: yeah! Ik... 😊