Part 37: 4th Month!

So, yeah the time skipped to y/n's 4th month of pregnancy that means

___After 3 months___

A/N-: by now, Y/n and nischay were became very closed to each other, Nischay's care towards y/n became more deep, I Don't know whether you wanna give it a name of love or just friendship?? But obviously they have never confessed their feelings to themselves! What they feel towards each other in their own delulu world yk.. but what are they actually doing you also know...

Continue to the storylines--

Y/n was sitting on the bed researching on laptop, the parents whom they can handover their newly borned child to,

y/n and nischay were searching for the adopter since 3 past months! They, went on frequently meeting them and asking, inspecting about them, on a mission to find best parents for their child, but they couldn't find the perfect once! But y/n finally found them online sitting on bed while on laptop, she read about their bio she was feeling okay with the bio... like it was perfect, but ofcouse she can't be happy or sure about them before meeting them! She immediately called nischay...

Y/n-: nish... nischay!! (Shouted)

Nischay was in his gaming room, while he was wearing his headset, so he couldn't hear!

Y/n-: nischay... yrr! Yeh ladka, obviously headphones lgaa ke baithe honge Maharaj!

A/n-: toh gadho abb apne gyaani author ki baat suno, Maine time skip kiya hai naa 3 mahine ka aur time skip krne se pehle it was only one month to y/n for her pregnancy aur abb Maine 4th month of pregnancy dikhaya toh ittna serials dekhti thi ki ptaa hai 4th month mein baby bomb thoda aa jata hai! Same goes with y/n uska bhi baby bomb aa Gaya!

Kuch aise-

(In aunty ji ka mukhota chuppa dete hai!! Sorry iss cringe ke liye maaf kriyega🤡💀🙏)

Back to the story--

As nischay was not listening so y/n went to him...

Y/n-: nischay kuch baat krni thi.. tum room me aoge?

Nish-: Haan! Aa raha...