Chapter 1: I need a sidekick

Rick leans against the wall near the door, leading out to the rooftop of one of the tallest buildings in this city that he's in. The city's name is Softburg. This dimension's people are all stuffed human sized teddy bears. It's his first time here and probably will be his last, too, since he's always going to new places. Outside of that door on the rooftop stands one of the city's most dangerous gangs. "The Softies." Rick doesn't know anything about these guys except that they managed to get their teddy bear hands on a crystal fragment.

This crystal fragment isn't just from a normal crystal. It's from the D.T. crystal. (Dimension Traveling Crystal) It's not the most unique name for this powerful crystal, but it's something. The Softies managed to get it because sometimes fragments that get damaged from wherever they are.

They start teleporting themselves to random dimensions. Obviously, this was one of the times. No one knows where the crystal fragments come from and how big a whole crystal actually is. All they know is that they are powerful, and if they are put in the wrong hands, expect the worst to happen.

Rick continues to lean against the wall and stare at the door, thinking of the best way to approach the situation. All of a sudden, the door opens and out walks out one of the Softies members with an MP5K in his right hand, but his eyes are locked onto the door when he opens it and closes it.

It's only after a second that he realizes that Rick was standing right there. The Softie turns around, and then he and Rick just stare at each other for a couple of seconds. Rick exchanges looks from the gang member's face and his gun until he just locks us onto his face again.

The Softie finally comes to his senses and lifts his gun up to aim it at Rick, but Rick quickly charges at him and holds him against the door and tries to tackle the gun out of the bear's hands. Their fighting for the gun causes the Softie to pull the trigger, causing it to go off and hitting the wall right next to them.

Rick manages to aim the gun up at the Softie's head as the gun is going off, and this leads to bear getting sprayed in the face with bullets until the magazine is empty. The teddy bear's surprisingly strong grip on the gun becomes loose, and then Rick pulls the SMG out of his hands.

The bear slowly slides down against the door until his behind is on the ground, and then his head hangs to the left. Causing some of his stuffing to fall. If this bear was a human, this would have been much more violent.

Right after this happens, Rick starts to hear all the other Softies on the roof, starting to yell things about an intruder being in the building. Rick has to think of a plan fast if he doesn't want all of them to come through the door at once.

He looks down at the corpse in front of him and sees that the bulletproof vest on the bear has some magazine pouches and a flashbang pouch on his pants. He stares at the bear and then looks at the gun in his hand.

All the Softies are walking around the rooftop, getting into postions to start firing at the intruder once he comes out. The leader of the group stands behind all of his men, with a device in his hand that has the crystal fragment attached to it.

One of his his guys comes towards him, holding a phone out to him. "Boss, it's for you. He doesn't sound too good." The Boss looks at him and then takes the phone with his free hand and puts it up to his ear, then does a go away gesture to the guy that gave him the phone.

"Yeah?" The leader asks. "Sir... We were ready to plant the explosives... But *Cough cough* we got attacked... Everyone's dead..." The guy on the phone says in a very weak and soft voice. The leaders eyes widen, and he grips the phone tighter. "WHAT!? I planned this WHOLE THING! Was it the SWAT team?" "It was one guy..." The leader just stands there, silent for a couple of seconds. "What?"