༶⁠ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟻 ༶⁠

It was a week or so to that incident and now Ruhana is much better

It was a week or so to that incident and now Ruhana is much better. My wounds have almost healed by now.

And that jerk he never even looked at me in the mean time. Means he doesn't target me now but he also doesn't pay much attention towards me.

Aghh! Rather why would he? I'm a mere student for him right? He will treat me the same way.

I thought but then leaving that thought aside a brilliant idea struck me.

Yeah! That would be fun plus it have been many days since the last we had our party.

I instantly called Veer to inform him about the same.

"Veer arrange 2 bottles of whiskey and a strong beer."

"Woah suddenly?"

"Yeah we just finished our tests. We'll enjoy for today. Let's take a break."

"Yeah, sounds great but what about Ruh?"

"She'll accompany us."

"Oh no no! She's really innocent don't spoil her."

"Shut up Veer, I told you to bring the beer for her. I won't let her drink whiskey directly."

"That's fine. But where?"

"Obviously our favourite spot."

"Okay."

"Inform rabbit but don't tell her anything till she reaches here. And be ready with everything till 8. We'll meet by 8:30. Bye."

"Yeah bye"

I know you think of me as a spoilt kid. But I want to experience and explore my teenage to the fullest. Plus I'm not addicted to any drug. It's just for some fun in limits.

•°•*•°•*•°•*•°•*•°•*•°•*•°•

As being decided, they all were at the terrace of their college.

"Why are we here?" Ruhana asked.

"Just for some party, we just finished our tests and we have to prepare for practicals too. So just a little break in between." Nakshatra replied.

"Oh ok" Ruhana said.

Just then Rajveer came with their stuff.

"What have you brought Raj??" Ruhana asked innocently being oblivious to their plan.

He took out the bottles and some snacks along with them.

"Oh my god! What is this Raj? Return them. You both mean having alcohol on the name of party?" Ruhana gasped.

"Yes Ruh, and we won't force you to drink. We've got you beer." Rajveer replied.

"No no! I don't want anything." Ruhana said.