༶⁠ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟽 ༶⁠

Everything was going on smoothly

Everything was going on smoothly. I wasn't avoiding him as I used to. We would secretly glance at each other. Somewhere we knew that our feelings are mutual but both of us have not confirmed it to each other. But surely the attraction between us is increasing. I blush like a fucking lover girl whenever he looks at me with those adorable eyes. They melt me. Fuck!

Ganpati festivals are approaching and I've taken holidays for a week. As we have 5 days Ganpati festival.

I am here in my hometown. Helping my parents with the decorations and Makhar. As usual I have invited Ruhana and Rajveer tomorrow as we are going to bring lord Ganesha idol tomorrow and having aarti with whole family and friends is fun. I asked Ruhana to bring him with her tomorrow. She thinks that something is fishy but she didn't voice her thoughts. Let it be, I'm missing him really bad. I want to see him. Shrugging that thoughts away I focused on my work to prepare the makhar.

•°•*•°•*•°•*•°•*•°•*•°•*•°•

Finally my Bappa is going to arrive. I'm excited as always. Me and my dad went to bring the idol whereas mom was at home busy with the preparations to welcome bappa. This festival is so dear to me. The climatic conditions, the positive vibes, the cute idols of my Bappa and also the happy reunion of all the people. It makes me feel heaven. I never miss this festival. It's my birth right to be with bappa all the time.

Taking the idol, we went home. My mom was there to welcome us on the threshold. She poured milk and water on our feets and drew swastik on it with the red kumkum paste. Finally we entered the house and Bappa was there with us. We all could hear the dhol Tasha from neighbouring areas. I was eagerly waiting for my friends to arrive and also him. Without making me wait for much time, veer and Ruhana entered the house. I was glad to see them. But my eyes searched for one more figure. Analysing my face, Ruhana told me that he has some work so he'll be late but he'll surely be here. I was the happiest person to know that he'll be here. After few talks, we all stood up for the aarti. The air was filled with positivity and all thanks to my Bappa. Mom made our favourite Modak and Puranpoli for naivedya.

Did I tell you that I was wearing a saree? Yes, me! This is the only day in a year when I wear traditional and today I wore a saree. Actually I feel it very uncomfortable to carry but anything for my Bappa. We were chit-chatting when Rajveer commented that he thought I had changed my gender but then looking at me in saree it was confirmed that I am a girl. I glared at him while he laughed his ass off. Ruhana being the shy girl was sitting there listening to our banters.

After half an hour or so, my parents informed me that they are going to a relative's house. I nodded my head in assurance when they told me to be hospitable towards the guests. They also told me to have lunch with Ruhana and Rajveer.

An hour passed since my parents went but he isn't here. Will he not come? Is he upset with me? Did he lie? All the negative thoughts occupied my mind. But then I heard...