༶⁠ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟿 ༶⁠

I know this isn't for what I am here but whenever she's around me, the situation gets out of control

I know this isn't for what I am here but whenever she's around me, the situation gets out of control. Don't know how? When? Why? But she came in my life and made it difficult for me to stay away from her. And this college trip is a perfect chance to make her mine officially. I know she is mine and I won't ever let her leave me but still I need to share my feelings with her. 'Feelings' sound's so foreign to me. I never knew what they are. But she made me understand these terms indirectly. From my past experiences I had concluded that every relationship is based on materialistic things. For example, the gifts you offer them, how expensive those gifts are and all such stuffs. Don't think I had many relationships in past rather I had none, nor any one night stands cause I'm a 'one woman' man and I think I got that woman of mine whom I yearned for. She's really different from those outside people. She pretends to be really tough, savage and full of attitude but she isn't. I've noticed the changes in her behaviour with others and with Rajveer, Ruhana and me. She is in her attitude girl mode with others while with us she's really a sweetest creature. She doesn't yearn for expensive gifts and food. Infact she's happy having street food and Pani Puri (Golgappe) is her favourite. She doesn't like it whenever someone she loves or someone who is close to her doesn't give her attention. She isn't a attention seeker but she wants to spend maximum time with her loved ones. It isn't easy to break her inner walls. I cannot say that she trusts anyone easily but I can definitely state that if you gain her trust then she'll trust you more than herself and that's what the thing is which prevents anyone from breaking her trust. She's really innocent for this world even though she pretends she's not. She's someone whom no one can read easily because of her self control and her pretence but once you get to know her she's really easy to get to know about. I just want to hold her in my arms forever. She's really not girly. I mean I've never seen her applying makeup not even powder rather it doesn't matter cause she's naturally fair and beautiful. Her long silky hair increase her beauty by 10x. She's really fond of key chains and stationery items. And damn she's possesive about her things. I've seen her lashing out on one of her classmates who dared to touch her bag without her permission and use her favourite pen. Damn she was looking hot at that time. Her chubby nature makes her cute and hot at the same time. I can't help but think dirty. I want to be hers. I want to claim her mine and also her to claim me as hers. I know she's also a 'one man' woman and this principle of us won't ever let us apart. I've seen the way her body reacts towards me and how nervous she becomes around me. I know she has a liking towards me and I want to turn it in love. And for that I'll confess her. Today, at night during camping. And I hope I'll receive positive response.

I can't get enough of her thoughts in my mind but last night was really something. Her clinging towards me, melting in my arms, that eye contact. Damn her honey brown orbs. They are tempting. We slept in each other's embrace but then I shifted her back to her seat before anyone wakes up. Not that I care but I don't want her to be embarrassed.

Well, enough of that thoughts, I need to prepare for the confession as well as currently my duty is to take the students out for adventurous sports.

•°•*•°•*•°•*•°•*•°•*•°•*•°•