⁠༶⁠ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟻 ⁠༶⁠

Days were passing very quickly and our relationship was going on smoothly

Today, I'm really happy. Because it's our graduation ceremony today and now I won't need to hide my relationship with Ish. I can be with him without having the tension of getting caught.

I reached the college campus while searching for Rajveer, Ruhana and ofcourse him.

I entered the gate and saw Rajveer standing in a corner with dull face.

"What happened Veer?" I asked him as soon as I approached him.

"Ruh kahi dikayi nahi de rahi. Tumne use dekha kya?" He asked me. Raj and his Ruh is an inseparable couple. Both are madly in love with each other just like me and my Ish.

"No I don't know anything. She must be here somewhere. Why don't you call her?" I asked him.

"She isn't picking up. Her phone is switched off." He replied.

Now, I too was getting concerned about her. Ruhana's phone can never ever get switched off. Either she charges her cell fully or she always carries a power bank with her.

"Yahi kahi hogi chal dhoondte hai." I said and we both started searching for her. I tried to call Rishi, but his phone was off too. Strange!

We tried searching for them but we couldn't find them before the ceremony could start. We took our respected seats. We received our graduation certificates but Ruhana's name was never called. All the teachers were present but I was unable to find my Ish.

We both were now hella worried about the brother sister duo. We reached the principal's office to collect some information only to get shocked. Ruhana left the college a day before as she collected her certificate early and Rishi too resigned from his position.

Tears formed in my eyes but I blinked them away.

"Rajveer, tu tension mat le hum unke ghar jate hai shayad woh ghar par ho." I tried to calm my mind down.

We both headed towards their house. And it was having a big lock on the front door.

"Aunty woh yaha rehte the woh kaha gaye?" I asked one of the neighbour.

"Hume jyada kuch pata nahi par shayad woh kal raat ko hi ghar khali karke chale gaye ho." I nodded at her.

Both Rajveer and me, we lost our hopes and faith. I cried and cried remembering each and every time we spent together. The promises he made, the nicknames he used to call me with, the love I used to see in his eyes for me, his smirk, his shamelessness, him teasing me, his possesive side, everything.

"I fell for you Jaana. I never had thought of falling for someone but I still did and it's only you now also and forever too. I know I'm not that easy to handle but trust me I'll always keep you happy. I promise to never leave you. Please give me a chance. I love you. so, In this peaceful surroundings I would like to tell you that,

'Mi Amor, I'm in love with you just like a falling star consuming the beauty of night sky.'"

"I promise, I swear that I'll never leave you, in any condition, we'll live our life together, face all the hardships together, we'll be with each other through thick and thin. But we'll never leave eachother. I promise. Aur rahi baat kisi aur ko pasand karne ki toh woh iss Janam mein kya agle saare janmo mein mumkin nahi hai. Mai sirf tumhara hi hu aur tumhara hi rahunga humesha ke liye. Ye baat yaad rakhana. Sirf tumhara hak hai mujhpe aur kisi ka nahi. Okay?"

"I have never let any woman touch me the way you do and I've never laid my hand on any woman other than you. So for me, it was you, it is you and it will be you. Keep that in mind. You're the only one to me and important to me more than myself!"

Kya yeh sab jhoot tha? Kya ye vaade jhooth the? Kya vo pyaar ek tarfa tha?

Kyu kyu kiya aapne aisa mere saath Ish? Kyu kiya? Aapne toh kaha tha na ki aap mujhe chod kar kabhi nahi jayenge toh kyu, kyu gaye aap kyu? Please vapas aao please.

I sat in front of their house whole night waiting for him to return. But he never returned. He never returned for me, for his jaana, for his love!