YOU WITH SAD EYES

The loud beats are echoing through the red-coloured jeep as it drives down the road.

      Lee Heesung scrunches his nose and covers his ears in an attempt to avoid the singing of his sister, Lee Suhyun, and brother, Lee Minjun. He sighs, the silver-coloured hair he had just dyed a few weeks shining, he couldn't get used to the annoying voices of his siblings, they are both singing "Eye of the Tiger" by Katy Perry. He sighs and leans back against the car window, putting his headphones on and closing his eyes, falling into a deep slumber.

"Heesung, heesung wake up." His sister calls, lightly shaking him, he slowly opens his eyes pouting that his sleep died "We've reached c'mon help mom with the stuff" Heesung nods lazily, unbuckling his seatbelt, rubbing his eyes, and exiting the car.

    He sighed helping his mom out with the boxes, his mom surely knew how to pack food which was great because he would probably be the one to gobble it in three days. 

 The white beach house looked the same, it never changed and Heesung liked it that way.The couch which he took his yearly summer naps on, he came to this place every summer, and he returned back home learning something that changes him as a person. 

The first thing he did entering the abode was go and flop him on the white silk couch, trying to continue his slumber. Bad idea. The next thing he heard was the loud music blaring from his sister's phone he recognized the music, it was that one video where Bella Poarch Lypsync's to a sound. Honestly, he thought his sister was just like Bella except she was ugly and annoying as  fuck. 

  Heesung sighed, feeling a headache coming. He turned on the couch, trying to sleep, but then gave up and headed outside to catch a breeze of cool air. 

   He strolled through the beach, lost in a trance of thoughts. He could only think of one thing and one thing and one thing only:

   "Why do we have to come here every year? It's always the same, Mom leaves out of nowhere Minjun holds a party which makes everything into chaos, and Suhyun can't stop making out with boys at the bar. "

      "He understood that everyone had their own lives, but he sometimes wished that they could all spend some time together. Ever since his mom and dad got divorced, everyone changed for the worse. This made Heesung contemplate even more whether he should run away and start a new life."

   Heesung sighed, not realizing it was already sunset and where he'd reached, He saw people partying it looked like a beach bar, and he recognized it. It was the one Wonsik owned, he shrugged walking towards the beach bar.

     Wonsik's eyes lit up as he spotted Heesung entering the bar, and he gave him a warm welcome, "Hey Heesung, welcome back, brother!" Heesung greeted him with a cheeky smile and responded, "Two rounds of Tequila." Wonsik looked at him with a raised eyebrow, surprised by the sudden request. "Since when have you been such a drinker?" he asked, as he poured two shots of Tequila for both of them. The atmosphere was lively, and the music was loud, making it the perfect place to unwind after a long day.

   Heesung shrugged. "Felt like getting drunk the first day back" Wonsik smirked as they both clanked their shot glasses. Heesung swallowed the drink in less than a second, tasting the fruity sweet mixture going down his throat. 

   He started to feel a bit dazed, but shook it off. "So any hot chicks?" Wonsik asks, Heesung shook his head, he wasn't the type to play around, yes maybe he made out with some girls and took them out in dates, but it never worked out. "You know you could check out the guys, I heard theres a new family this summer" Wonsik said. Heesung smiled, "Yeah my brother mentioned they're are new neighbors.''

      Heesung doesn't know but he ended up having five shots of Tequila, whcih in fact made him a bit drunk. He was off laughing with Wonsik about the most stupidest things ever, they both lied back on the red sofa.

   "Chaewon broke up with me" Wonsik said out of the blue, Heesung looked at him his expression "Are you okay?" Wonsik laughed bitterly. "She cheated on me, I forgave her but it all turned out to be my fault" Heesung placed his arm on his shoulder. "I'm here for you" He whispered, Wonsik smiled leaning onto Heesung, telling him all the sorts of things that happened. 

     "Fuck. I have dinner" Heesung looked at his watch slamming his shot cup on the table, "Heesung don't forget to come to the bonfire tomorrow!" Wonsik yelled. 

   Heesung stumbled back to the beach house a bit tipsy, his head was swirling around he couldn't remember how many shots he had. 

      Heesung, entered, feeling dizzines, he could hear his siter calling for him."Heesung are you-" She stopped, looking at Heesung disappointed, "Heesung you seriously had to get drunk on the first day" She took Heesung by the arm, swinging him towards his room. Heesung kept on laughing, as Suhyun struggled taking up his muscular brother, "Fuck why do you have to be so heavy!" She complained. 

       Heesung chuckled, "Mom told me I was too skinny and I looked like a girl that's why...." Heesung said in a daze, looking back at Suhyun once again, Suhhyun stared back this time, she could see sadness in his eyes. To be honest she saw it all the time but she never addressed it, the last time she ever saw her brother happy was....well she couldn't remember, Suhyun sighed looking back at his sad eyes

She flipped Heesung on his neatly arranged bed trying to get his shoes off. 

"Why is Ursula looking at me?" 

   "Fuck you" Suhyun said, Heesung smiled snuggling up on to his bed sleeping in minutes. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

SOO WHAT DO WE THINK?