YOU CAN LOSE SIGHT OF IT ALL

Suhyun was brimming with enthusiasm as they made their way towards Jaebom's house. Heesung couldn't help but sigh inwardly, wondering why he had agreed to bring her along. Despite the distance not being too great, they decided to take a leisurely walk on the sandy path. Suhyun kept chatting about a girl named Minji whom she had met recently and who had her vlog. "Isn't that so cool!" she exclaimed excitedly, and Heesung simply nodded, not sharing her enthusiasm.

Heesung remembered calling Suhyun in the middle of the night for her number. He remembered calling her to inform her brother's in the Hospital.

    "She told me she'll come, apparently she knows Jongsu" Suhyun continued, Heesung listened silently. As much as he was an extroverted person he was, sometimes he thought being silent was the best way to make someone feel appreciated. 

    As they arrived they could already hear the smell of fresh grilled meat. "Hey!" Jabeom waved, he was holding tongs and grilling meat, "Need help?" Heesung asked, Jabeom nodded Heesung walking towards Jaebom both of them lost in their world.

  _______________________________________________________________________________

   The barbecue didn't end well. Suhyun in tears, was looking for her brother, she had just violated her own body and she couldn't process things, "Heesung!" Suhyun called out, Heesung turned around to see his sister sobbing. 

   "Hey, hey what happened?" Heesung questioned, embracing his sister Jaebom looked at him, eyebrows furrowed "I-It was W-Wonsik, he kissed me and was touching me, I'm s-sorry" Suhyun said in between her sobs. 

   Heesung glared at Wonsik who was currently drunk and talking to a girl, "Jabeom takes care of Suhyun, I'll be back" Heesung growled, "H-hee sung no!" Suhyun shouted, Jaebom tried to cover Suhyun so she wouldn't have to hear anything,  but it was too late Heesung had already thrown the first blow. 

  Everything felt like it happened too fast, Heesung had already started punching Wonsik When everyone started to notice all of them huddled up taking videos and cheering. Why did Wonsik do this no one knows, but he knew if he ever dared to touch his sister in an inappropriate way he would pay. 

   Heesung was currently sitting on Jaebom's front porch, an ice pack on his bruised cheek, his hands covered with dried blood. "Never seen you this angry" Jongsu spoke, Heesung looked at Jongu rolling his eyes "Very funny, should I show you some of my anger?" Jongsu quickly shook his head scared from being beaten up by Heesung. "

________________________________________________________________________________

Heesung entered his room limping. When he saw his Mother sitting on of his chairs looking into the sea, when she finally turned around her expression darkened. 

  "Where were you, and why are you covered in bruises?" Heesungs's mother questioned, Heesung remained silent ignoring her and limping towards his closet. He didn't feel like talking to his 'mother' "I was at Jaebom" Heesung finally spoke, removing a new pair of jeans from one of his drawers. His bruises hurt, but he didn't care at least Suhyun was safe

   "Oh really? Did Jaebom happen to beat you up?" Fuck she knew. Heesung sighed, "Look, Mom, I appreciate you wanting to know where I was but please can we talk about this later?" Heesung said calmly trying, to keep his voice from cracking. 

   "Yeah, talk about it later you know Heesung I've noticed things in you which remind me more of your father, and let me tell you something. The amazing man you grew up to know was all a lie!" Heesung turned around facing his Mother.

"He slept with another woman while I was home taking care of you and your siblings!" 

"So please, please tell me what's going on! I need to know I'm your mother." 

   Heesung scoffed, ignoring all the things his Mother spoke. "You were here taking care of us? Then did you know Suhyun broke up with Sunoo? Or did Minjun finally go and tell Chaeyong how he felt? Of course, you didn't!" Heesung shrieked. His eyes had gone all red. He felt like telling his mom the truth, but in the end, he didn't want to. He never trusted his Mother, never.

   "You know why I don't talk because I know If I will, then you wouldn't care! So why care now!"

   "You know what's wrong with me? Everything! So do me a favour and please leave! Let's please talk this out tomorrow." 

   Heesung finally calmed down leaning onto one of his drawers and breathing heavily he was tired and sore, and he looked up to see his mother staring at him. He could read everything, the little boy his mother knew once was gone, Heesung pointed towards the door, and his Mother stood up cautiously staring into Heesung's eyes until he heard the door shut. That's when she knew his son was broken. 

   Minjun wiped a tear, he heard all of the screams coming from Heesung's room. Suhyun had wrapped her arms around Minjun, crying her eyes out ,why did they have to fight why can't everyone be happy? 

   Minjun couldn't take it anymore. He slowly opened the door to his brother's room. Minjun stopped in horror to see the scars and bruises on Heesung's torso. 

  "Heesung." Heesung quickly covered the upper half of his body with a towel, Minjun was standing there, "Let me help you."

"No."

____________________________________________________________________________

     Sunghoon strolled on the beach, he wasn't wearing shoes he didn't feel like it he liked the sand being decompressed by his foot.

 Fate happen to be on his side, he finally saw Heesung. 

   Heesung and him both met eyes, and both of them unconsiously smiled at each other Heesung was sitting on the sand wearing a white shirt Sunghoon joined him both of them watching the ocean in silence, when Sunghoon finally saw the bruises.

    "What happened?" Sunghoon asked, Heesung stared into Sunghoons eyes leaning towards him pecking his lips. 

  "I hate myself." 

  Heesung fell into Sunghoon's embrace, tears streaming down like a water fall. 

SOOOOOOOO WHAT DO U GUYS THINK?

ALSO ANY QUESTIONS I'M HOPING TO DO A QNA FOR THE LAST CHAPTER OF  THE BOOK.