[OC] Scatter x Freezer

"I am ashamed of myself"
- Veetron
(My brain and fingers are forcing me to do this)

"I am ashamed of myself"- Veetron (My brain and fingers are forcing me to do this)

[#####] "SCATTER" [#####] - [#####]

UEC CONTROLLED TERRITORY 5

SPECIFIC LOCATION:: THE DORMITORY HALLWAY

DATE:: 14 MARCH [####]

"Scatter" was walking alone, heading towards his dorm that's shared with freezer, other known as "icyrage"

As he rounded a corner, he came across his best friend Icyrage! standing in the corridor. staring at him with a blank expression. Y'know, just like the other clones! Scatter is used to it.

Despite his best friend's intimidating and chilly feeling, Scatter didn't mind. Not at all. Icyrage is his best friend after all! They had been through many challenges together, despite the fact that Icyrage rarely showed any emotion.

✦ » Scatter:: “Icy! How are things going, bud?”

✦ » Icyrage:: “Terrible.” Icyrage said, his tone as cold and lifeless as the grave of thousands of dead clones surrounded by snow and blizzards.

✦ » Scatter:: “Huh? What happened?” scatter looked so concerned.

✦ » Icyrage:: “The kitchen burned. So no grilled cheese today.”

Icyrage added, his face displaying a slight smirk.

Scatter stared at Icyrage with a look of annoyance and defeat, realizing that he will not be able to enjoy his beloved grilled cheese today.

✦ » Scatter:: “Oh you gotta be kidding me..”

Icyrage smirked slightly as he observed Scatter's frustration, finding it rather amusing and funny.

As Scatter stared at Icyrage's smug expression, it occurred to him that his best friend was clearly enjoying his suffering.

» Scatter:: “seriously? C'mon.. What's with you finding amusement in me suffering?”

» Icyrage::  Icyrage grinned and replied with an equally sarcastic tone, “Oh no, you're misunderstanding me. It's just your face that I find funny.”

» Scatter:: “..Really? My face clearly shows all my suffering! After all, I'm the most expressive soldier the UEC could have.” He crossed his arms and glared at Icyrage in a clear display of annoyance.

✦ » Icyrage:: “I know.”
✦ » Icyrage:: “You're one of a hell whiny bitch I have ever seen. Take that as a compliment, sergeant.”

Icyrage's comment caught Scatter off guard. He was taken aback by the blunt honesty, and the way Icyrage called him out on his shitty behavior.

As the realization of his whining and immaturity set in, Scatter's expression shifted from anger to embarrassment.

✦ » Scatter:: “Oh well.. Shit. You're right. I really need to act more serious.”

✦ » Icyrage:: “You can act serious all you want. But your expressiveness is unique, comrade. That's why I like you.”

Scatter's face grew even redder upon hearing Icyrage's words of encouragement.

✦ » Scatter:: “oh my- haha, Well uh.. I'm glad you think so, my friend.” Scatter replied, his voice soft and husky as he tried to hide his blushing face.

✦ » Icyrage:: “You're welcome. Now let's head out to our dorms, hm?”

✦ » Scatter:: “Sure thing!”

And so, they headed back to their dorms, leaving behind all the drama and antics.

They were still good friends despite the disagreement earlier, and they were willing to move on with no hard feelings.

Their friendship remained strong, and they continued to enjoy each other's company.

.

.

.

.

.

The end.
They're gay fr.

YEAH I'M LAZY. Lol....... :3