[OC] lieutenant x [OC] general

📝 Note 📝
Lieutenant and general are NOT my characters.
Both of them belongs to Myakitto.
Thanks!

Lieutenant (He/Him)
General (Any pronouns)

And yes, both of them are tower blitz ocs.
This is js for my frend :P

"LIEUTENANT" [#####] [#####] [#####]

VOID LEGION TERRITORY

SPECIFIC LOCATION::
GENERAL'S PRIVATE ROOM

DATE:: 14 FEBRUARY [####]

Lieutenant sat on the couch, next to a cozy fireplace

Lieutenant sat on the couch, next to a cozy fireplace. The flames danced in the dimly lit room.

He could feel the romantic air, the scent of roses in the air.

✦ » Lieutenant:: “Well general. It's February 14th..you know what that means?”

Lieutenant smiled beneath the mask, his soft heart for the general beating fast for them.

His soft heart could only dream of serving the General, and being his protector against all harm.

General looked down to lieutenant, and replied with a confused and worried tone.

✦ » General:: “February 14th..? Is there something that is going to happen?”

✦ » Lieutenant:: “well.. Do you know what 'Valentine's day' is?”

✦ » General:: “...”
✦ » General:: “..No. And what about it?”

Lieutenant seemed shocked that his beloved general doesn't even know what Valentine's Day is.

Nevermind.. That actually make sense why the general doesn't know that.

Lieutenant and General are different after all. But despite that, they have a strong connection for eachother.

✦ » Lieutenant:: “Well I'll be damned..” lieutenant mumbles.

Lieutenant stepped up from his seat and approached the General, taking his hand gently in his own as he sat next to him.

✦ » Lieutenant:: “Well.. I can tell you all the stuff about Valentine's Day, if you allow me..”

The General turned his head towards him, their eyes met, and a spark of affection was ignited.

✦ » Lieutenant:: “Valentine's Day is a holiday when lovers express their affection with greetings and gifts. If you don't have gifts..there is an alternative way.”

✦ » General:: “..and what is?”

✦ » Lieutenant:: “Sometimes.. They.. Uh. Hold hands and.. Kiss.”

✦ » General:: “hm.. A kiss, huh?”

✦ » General:: “What does a kiss feels like?”

✦ » Lieutenant:: “I-.. Uh.. Well..uh. Is it.. Even alright with you..?”

Lieutenant starts to lean closer to them.

✦ » General:: “I'm okay with it. don't worry about it, Go ahead.”

✦ » Lieutenant:: “.. If you.. Say so.”

Lieutenant holds General's hands and leans forward for a kiss.

General reciprocates, his hand softly cradling Lieutenant's face.

Their lips press together and the sweet and tender kiss melts away any resistance. It is a gentle and soft kiss, as if they were made for each other.

As they embrace, the heat of the General's breath warms his cheeks and stirs a warmth deep within.

With the gentle brush of their lips, they stopped, looking at each other, admiringly.

They took to each other’s gaze, their eyes locked in an expressive display of affection.

✦ » General:: “So that's how it feels, hm?”

✦ » Lieutenant:: “It's.. It's a display of affection, general.”

✦ » General:: “I see.. We should do it more often.”

✦ » Lieutenant:: “alright. Wait what-”

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

General doesn't know what an affection is 😇🙏

The end