[Q&A] ASK THE OVERLORD!

Does this count as roleplaying-?
Okay it does.

Anyway, ask the overlord some questions and I'll.. Probably answer them in-character :]
I will probaaabnlyy answer to every comment.

This is lore accurate overlord, so no goofy time! I guess..

You can roleplay as any characters! I don't mind.

OVERLORD

What was a great king of the largest army in the Orion Arm was devolved into a shell of his former self. His thirst for more wealth in information inside and beyond the universe led him to an unfortunate truth, and he has never stayed the same. Some say that he's saying the truth, but I desire that's not the case...

TRIVIA

•> The Overlord was the only boss that had actual voice lines.
╰┈➤ The Overlord's voice lines are from Spore, specifically, Steve.
╰┈➤ The voice lines lasted roughly 77 seconds. (Why does this even matter?)

•> The Overlord, along with Chronos, has the most abilities out of all the enemies in the game with a total of 7.

•> The Overlord is one of only four bosses that have multiple phases, with the others being the Arbiter, Ignitus and Chronos.

•> Destroying both of the Overlord Amplifiers will begin his second phase, which will trigger 5 events:
╰┈➤ All players will be blinded for a short moment. The blinding effect is just a white screen temporarily covering the player's screen. However, there is a bug that the white screen will stay on, and will not disappear, most likely due to too much lag. The same bug can occur on Ignitus' third phase.
╰┈➤ The colors of the map become more saturated.
╰┈➤ Neon parts will emit a stronger glow.
╰┈➤ The Overlord gains a red forcefield similar to the Avant Guard's.
╰┈➤ The Overlord's eyes also glow red now.

•> The Overlord's eyes change from black to red upon entering his second phase and change to white upon death.

•> The Overlord's pauldrons are a re-textured version of the Right and Left Bulwark Pauldron accessory.

•> Before the Overlord spawns, the map's skybox changes to dark with a bright white light shining from the sky. On his last line, the skybox will turn space themed.

•> When the Overlord dies, he ascends up to the skies, and sparks start to emit from his body. His body starts violently shaking and it fades away soon after.

•> According to the enemy description, The Overlord used to be more powerful than what it is currently. His powers were slowly stripped away after learning the truth of the universe, which has dangerous effects. As a result, Overlord is not eyeificated but instead weakened.
╰┈➤ This can also be proved through Chronos' enemy description, which also states the history of Overlord.

•> The Overlord, along with most enemies in-game, have been resized and appears way larger than they actually are.
╰┈➤ In this case, the Overlord would be only twice the size of a tower, lore-wise.

COMMON QUESTIONS

[ NONE, SO FAR. ]

[ I WILL PUT SOMETHING HERE, SOON. ]