•You're insecure•

Warnings: GON AND KILLUA ARE AGED UP!! Reader is insecure about their body!!
Words: 627
- This was a request and i'm sorry if it's not good enough, i'm not used to comforting people, I'M THE WORST AT IT AND I'M SO SORRY IF IT'S NOT ACCURATE OR IF IT'S BAD!!😔
____________

Gon:

- Once he realizes how you feel, and the fact that you're insecure about your body, he'll try his best to comfort you
- He WILL remind you of other achievements that you've done, and all your talents
- WILL PRAISE YOU SO MUCH AND CALL YOU BEAUTIFUL EVERY DAY!!
- If you wanna talk about it with him, he's gonna listen and comfort you
- He will shower you with compliments, kiss you, praise you, anything
- "Let's challenge negative thoughts together and try practicing self-care and self-love togheter. You deserve to feel good about yourself, darling!"
- He still thinks that you look fabulous and so gorgeous, from head to toe, and loves you and your body just the way you are.

Killua:

- He doesn't understand why you feel insecure about your body
- He loves you so and SO much, and he thinks you're the prettiest person ever.
- He's not too good at comforting people, but he will try his best
- Again, WILL PRAISE YOU.
- Killua is going to listen to you and try to comfort you if you ever wanna talk about it
- He's there for you, he always will be, whenever you need him.
- Even if he's not the best at comforting, he will try!!
- Will remind you how special you are, over and over again.
- "I want you to know that I appreciate you for who you are, not just how you look. Your worth goes far beyond your appearance."

Kurapika:

- He's going to encourage you to practice self-love and acceptance!!
- "It's normal to have insecurities about our bodies, but please remember that you are beautiful and worthy just as you are."
- He's the best at comforting 100%
- Will remind you of all your talents, and if you try to say you don't have one, he'll help you find one.
- He's going to listen to you, because he's there for you. He's going to understand you, he'll help you and try to make you realize how beautiful you truly are, and how there's more than just looks.
- 10/10, perfect at comforting you.

Feitan:

- Let's ignore how canon Feitan would not care, and let's talk about MY HEADCANON FEITAN (⁠◕⁠દ⁠◕⁠)
- He doesn't understand why you're insecure about your body, he thinks you're very beautiful
- He loves you, and he wants you to know that!!
- He's not the best at comforting. In fact, he's the worst.
- But he will try
- He wants you to know that he's there for you.
- If you ever wanna talk about it, he's going to sit there and listen to you
- Will try to comfort you, he'll compliment you and your appearance
- After the realization of your insecurity about your appearance, he's gonna stop judging you for fun.
- He just won't find it funny anymore, he'll feel guilty about it all.
-  "You are worthy of love and respect just as you are. In my eyes you're the prettiest girl i've ever seen."
- He wishes he could help you more with making you feel good about yourself, making you feel confident and comfortable in your own skin.
- He just wants you to know that he's there to walk alongside you every step of the way, he'll encourage you, as much and as best as he can.
- He's also got a lot of insecurities, for example, about his height, so he understands you and how you feel, he wants you to know that you're not alone out there!!
____________

PLS request boyfriend scenarios, or headcanons about them like [character] X FEM!reader!! Be specific if you request and make sure it's a boyfriend scenario or sum😔🙏
____________