Chapter 2: Big problem!?

Titan Speaker man/Titan cameraman POV:

We just fought G-man or so we thought, he was a fake and he put up a good fight as a fake. But in return for beating the fake we got injured in return, It bad but not bad enough to back down quite yet. Me and titan speaker man can still fight for now, we continued on are way.

G-man POV:

I looked at the secret weapon that the scientist has found/made, it looks weak but that how us Skibidi survived for so long by tricking the enemy with unfair play. I got ready for upgrading and waited for my need, I'm not worry about the scientist because I know that damn thing power. It can solo the three titans with that power, scientist tried to copy it and put it in the Skibidi toilet army but it looks impossible because even the scientists didn't know what to do.

Good luck, damn titans...Then I saw darkness...

Scientist POV:

After a few weeks, I couldn't even copy the structure of this unknown Armor but I didn't complain that much. It just means Mecha is more special then I thought, I got ready for the fight.

*batting*

I got out of the building with my titan, I saw the two titans that I was about to fight. Titan cameraman and speaker man, I went for titan cameraman with my claws. I only scratch his armor and he tried to punch me in the face but I counter with my claws, I pushed him back and titan speaker man tried to shoot me with his laser cannons. But it didn't do much damage but pushed me back but thanks to that titan cameraman used all his weapons on me, which injured me a bit. After a few minutes of fight it looks like I'm losing and their right, but if I was without Mecha I would have ran or tried something tricky. I did a fair fight 1 vs 2 and after a while I was getting destroyed, after a while I said the code name of Mecha.

"SKIBIDI!" = "Mecha Godzilla!"

Thanks to my voice not being English they didn't know what I said, then out of nowhere Mecha came out of nowhere and punch both titan cameraman and speaker man. They both fall backwards and they looked more way injured then last time.

??? POV:

This isn't supposed to happening! I need to fix this....what people like this? Well whenever... If people like it I won't do it.

Then I sighed then it went on...