Chapter 3: Mecha vs three titans!

Titan cameraman POV:

I looked at the thing in front of us, the scientist said something in Skibidi with we don'tjusterstand. I got ready to fight the thing in front of me, I feel a little fear because of this thing but I continue. It punch almost made me pass out...

Titan speaker man POV:

That thing came out of nowhere! I got ready to fight, I just now realized that damn punch hurt a ton. But I continued...

Skibidi Scientist POV:

I KNOW they will lose, but I got a feeling it not that simple...

No one POV: (fighting)

Titan cameraman tried to punch Mecha face but when it connected, Mecha was perfectly fine. Then there was titan speaker man shooting his lasers at Mecha but just like Titan cameraman it did nothing, so in return Mecha quickly grabbed titan speaker man leg and threw him to the ground. Titan cameraman tried to stop the process but was slapped away by Mecha and It made him flew far away, enough time for Mecha to used his laser sword to cut titan Speaker man head off. But titan cameraman stop it just stop in time, by blocking Mecha sword but in return for protecting his friend he lost his other arm. When titan speaker man saw this, he got enraged and started shooting all of his blasters at Mecha. But it did absolutely nothing but to pissed Mecha off more, Mecha used his "jetpack" to go on top of titan speaker man and slammed him down again. Titan cameraman tried to move but the Scientist grabbed him with claws, holding him down. Titan cameraman tried his best to let scientist off of him but it didn't work because Skibidi had more ways to hold titan cameraman down, plus scientist toilet is at about 80% of his power remaining. Titan cameraman looked in horror when Mecha was about to pull down his laser sword at titan speaker man head, finishing him off once and for all. But.....

Then there was a spear that pushed Mecha away good enough to let him get off of titan speaker man, titan speaker man quickly went away and looked at the source. It was a massive black smoke that developed a big chunk of the area, this made scientist Skibidi freeze a bit and titan cameraman with enough power pushed the scientist off and ran to see if titan speaker man is good.

Mecha didn't look afraid in the slightest at the black smoke and got ready for the battle with made him a tiny bit more excited.

(((431 words)))

(((I hope you enjoy! See ya!)))