Chapter 5: The end of Mecha?

Mecha stood there confused, the suddenly 4 titans that Mecha never seen before appeared out of nowhere and stood there ready for a attack from Mecha. One had a clock, another looked like a alien, and the third one had a massive drill, and the last one had the strongest aura and looked like the mix of those three titans that Mecha fought not to long ago. The three titans went towards Mecha without any warning, one froze Mecha arm still, the other one made a small earthquake which almost made Mecha trip. The other one took advantage of this and stabbed it's alien tail on Mecha core, then Mecha feels a little weaker than usual. Mecha was in no mood to play around with these ants, So Mecha use his full power of his core to destroy the alien titan into nothingness. The drill titan lost his massive arm in the radius but the clock titan didn't get hurt at all in the radius, which shocked Mechanic a little. But Mechanical used his speed to run at the drill titan which made it like his friend, Destroyed into nothingness but with some scrap mental on the ground. The clock titan looked in rage by this and used it time powers to stop time completely, and when the clock titan was beating down Mecha. He ripped Mecha arm in half, but unluckily for clock titan man Mecha somehow broke time and used his remaining hand to cut the clock titan in half. The tri - titan stood there with no emotion and turn into it true form with it gravity powers and Regeneration powers, he tried to cut Mecha hand off but Mechanical was a little faster. Mecha threw his remaining sword hand at the tri titan face, not killing it but seriously damaging it. In that time Mecha used his own atomic breath on the tri titan and it turn into nothingness like the rest, Mecha power was running low but Mecha was too damage to care until the end of the fight. Mecha finally fell on the ground dead, or is he? 

To be continued....