Chapter 4: Cracking into a new Dimension!?

Mechanical looked at the black smoke at got ready, a massive figure that was bigger than even the scientist but nowhere not as big as Mecha. Titan Tv man (T.T.M) went towards Mecha knowing he the biggest threat, and T.T.M tried to use his laser sword on Mecha but Mechanics knew this will hurt him no matter on how tough he is. So Mecha use the size changer to be smaller than a speaker man, T.V.V didn't know were he went so he looked everywhere but he couldn't find him. After T.T.V looking for while for Mecha but he couldn't find him but suddenly he came behind him and thrown him to the ground, Mecha tried to go for the kill with his own atomic breath but titan speaker man (T.S.M) Shot Mecha on the Head. Mecha fell down because of the blaster of T.S.M and T.T.M took advantage of it, T.T.M used his sword to stabbed Mecha neck but the sword just broke in half. Which shocked T.T.M, T.S.M, and T.C.M (titan cameraman), Mecha took this opportunity to use his power to the 1 out of 1000 of his power. Mecha was about to use his laser blast on T.T.M, T.S.M, and T.C.M, When Mecha was about to use his power on the titan Trio but T.T.M used his teleport ability (AKA the black smoke) to escape the blast radius from Mecha. When they left, there was crack in mid air but the Scientist wasn't so lucky and died in the blast radius. Mecha looked around for the scientist but couldn't find him, Mecha remembering how the Scientist took care of him in the past. He roar in rage, Mecha used all of his power on the crack without thinking about the consequences. When the atomic breath was done, the power that was unleashed destroyed the whole universe. Mecha went throughout the multverse without realizing it yet, he saw many weird races, new titans, and so much more. Then he fell through the portal and went to another world unknown on what happened...

(((344 words)))