111-120

Chapter 111 Pass on, Boss Cat is a fairy

Vote for recommendation Previous chapter ← Chapter list → Next page

Popular recommendations: This novel is very healthy . The Thirty Palm Prison, True Immortal, Overbearing President, Dont Take Off My Vest. Genshin Impact: After being cleared by a traveler with only two skills , the Eighth Princess Royal Family becomes the master of the gym. Trainer: Starting from escaping from the lava team. Immersive quick travel! The yandere villain is addicted to kissing and the beast-controlling king

"You... who are you? Don't yell..." Shan Nai looked at the man lying on the ground, his brows twitched, and he subconsciously took two steps back.

The man in gray robe was frail and looked to be in his twenties. He wore a loose bun on his head. He raised his head and winked at Shan Nai, "Xiao Dao is the fifty-sixth generation disciple of Qinghuiguan in Yuling Mountain. Li Ruizhi passed by this place to observe the changes in the sky..."

"Speak humanly!" Shan Nai put his hands on his hips and pursed his lips.

Let's play a time-travel drama here, it's so literary...

Li Ruizhi scratched his head and got up, looking a little aggrieved, "Just... I picked up an advertising card from Lucky Supermarket and came over to take a look, and suddenly I detected a fluctuation in spiritual energy... Then I saw that the fairy girl is so powerful! I am still the first This is the first time Ive seen a real cultivator...thats so awesome!

"Where did the spiritual energy come from? Why can't I feel it..." Shanna frowned.

"Is the system's energy similar to aura?" Shanna quietly asked the system.

[I dont know, the system has never cultivated to immortality. 】

"I won't admit it wrong. You are definitely an immortal! I'm not lying. This is my Taoist certificate. This is the spiritual energy plate passed down from our Taoist temple...and the peach wood sword, the demon ruler, and the talisman..."

Li Rui had a look of affirmation on his face and took out strange gadgets from his superpower space to show his identity.

Before the end of the world, Qing Huiguan was a small temple in the mountains, doing small jobs to make a living.

Later, when natural disasters struck at the end of the world, the master died trying to save him. He vowed to stick to his Taoist heart and pass on Qing Hui Guan no matter how hard it was.

The master once said that their Taoist temple had a master who successfully built the foundation.

It turns out that there really are cultivators in this world!

But later on, Blue Star's spiritual energy became less and less, and he was completely unable to practice. However, his ancestral Bagua spiritual energy disk had obviously rotated clockwise several times just now, so there was no way he could make a mistake.

If it rotates counterclockwise, it must be a monster, but according to his master, this Bagua Disk has not been moved for who knows how many years.

Therefore, this fairy girl must be a powerful cultivator, and the master will not deceive her.

Li Ruizhi was so excited at this moment. He never thought that he would meet a real mysterious cultivator in his lifetime...

It's such an honor, madam.

Following Li Ruizhi's words, everyone present and the customers who had just arrived to shop did not dare to look directly at Shannai. Even if they glanced at her secretly, their eyes were full of awe.