Chapter 12: OZZIE'S

"There are millions of people in Hell scattered throughout the seven rings and nine circles. Some are sinners, some are Hell-born, and some are unlucky souls who got screwed in the living world."

"These are their problems."

The scene opens up with a city shot that pans down on Imp City. Yelling can be heard in the background. Loona can be seen reading a magazine called "IMP GOSSIP" with Verosika Mayday on the front page and drinking out of a glass bottle. She places the bottle on an open page of Stolas' grimoire and it rolls off the table. The page of the book glows and creates a portal to the human world. A tree falls through the portal, along with a severed head. Moxxie peers out of the fallen tree, carrying a chainsaw. Blitzo walks into the office. The boys follow while wiping their hands clean from blood.

Blitzo: Woo, that was a fuck ton of lumberjacks!

Luke: Combined with the bears and mountain lions.

Osric: Still, it was fun.

Vicious: Definitely would go again.

Millie crawls across the floor like a crab, with an axe between her teeth.

Millie: (yells) I'm still so jazzed up!

She snaps the axe in half and laughs. She then walks over near the rest of the group.

Moxxie: Well you better stay jazzed, (points finger guns) babe. Because, guess where I'm taking you tonight?

Blitzo: Don't you dare finish a filthy pun in my presence Moxxie. Besides, drinks are on me tonight. Let's hit up the new dive down the street.

Moxxie: Actually, sir, it's our one-year marriage anniversary. So, I'm taking Millie to OZZIE'S in the Lust Ring!

Millie's eyes sparkle and she squeals in delight.

Millie: (gasps) OZZIE'S?! No way! That place is always booked!

Moxxie: Yeah, well I've been planning it for quite a while.

Millie: Moxxie!

She jumps into Moxxie's arms and kisses his face before they both start French kissing and making out, much to Blitzo's chagrin.

Blitzo: (groans) Ugh, can you two not? (To the others) So, I guess it's just us then?

Vicious: Sorry, Blitzo. I'm actually going to OZZIE'S myself with Verosika. Personal invite from the big guy, himself.

Luke: Nice! Ozzie's a great guy.

Osric: I need to run a couple errands for Stolas, and later double check my appointment with Carmilla Carmine.

Blitzo: Still on that?

Osric: Overlords are stuck-ups who need multiple weeks ahead of time to have even a messily appointment.

The boss imp then looks over at the hounds, and Luke already responds with his answer.

Luke: Sorry, can't do.

Blitzo: Oh, come on!

Luke: I need to help finish some stuff at the hotel. And later on, I'm meeting Loona at the Gluttony Ring for a party Vortex invited us to.

Moxxie: I'm sorry, sir. Maybe another time?

Blitzo: No, it's fine! I-I can come with the two of you, help you celebrate your boring as fuck monogamy.

Moxxie: Uh, no. The reservation is for us.

Blitzo: Uh huh!

Moxxie: Just us.