1 - How is it possible

Hello Dearies.....Happy Sunday!!!!!

Hope you all are doing good.

I am back with new story before the time I thought to publish. 😉😉

Hope you all will like it more than darling 2.0

Let's jump into the story.....

Happy Reading.....

****

The roads and the lush fields around them are still covered in hazy mist on this cold January morning.

One man is driving the car in a grumpy mood while the one in the passenger seat is enjoying the beautiful nature not bothering about his brother's bad mood. They stopped to have breakfast, but Vicky didn't wish to have anything other than Coffee.

They resumed the journey towards their village when their attention was drawn to a loud ring tone, and Vicky answered it right away without pausing.

Vicky:"What's the news?"

"Sorry sir.....it's the same result."

With a sigh, Vicky ended the call without bothering to answer the caller.

Observing his brother's obstinate actions, Sanjay sighed since the phone is linked to the car's Bluetooth, he heard the response as well.

Sanjay:""Enough, Vicky. You know what you're going to hear, yet you're too stubborn to accept the reality. Dad was very explicit about it two years back, and I know you were looking for her at that time in the name of finishing the project. As if that wasn't enough, you also set up a PI, but to no avail. Why don't you put an end to this madness and follow Dad's instructions?"

Vicky:"Will you stay silent for some time and let me be in peace?"

Knowing that his brother will need some time to get used to the situation, Sanjay groaned and gave up trying to explain. After all his brother never intended for an arranged marriage.

Sanjay just closed his eyes to sleep as they set out early in the morning.

Vicky sighed as he glanced at the picture of her that he had provided to the private investigator, a smiled appeared on his face recalling the day he had first met her a few years prior in the UK when he went to pursue his master's program.

Flashback.....

Vicky was picked up from Heathrow Airport by Sanjay as he got admission in the same university to finish his master's degree. At that time, while Sanjay was in his final year of his bachelor's program.

In the airport, the two brothers gave each other hugs.

Sanjay:"Finally, my brother got his freedom." Vicky laughed at that walking towards their car.

Vicky argued with his parents to be allowed to live with his friends when his parents asked him to live with their aunt while he finished his further education in the UK. 

Sanjay will be joining them two years later.

However, Vicky's father punished him by sending him to live with his maternal aunt in Manchester until he received his graduation certificate because Vicky was a rebellious student who got into numerous fights throughout his graduation.

After that, he worked for his father's company in India for a year before returning to the UK to finish his master's degree.

Sanjay took driving seat when Vicky asked.