2 - Love at First Sight?

Hello Dearies.....

Hehe....I am back with next update.....

So let's see if all your assumptions of first chapter are correct or not and I hope you might've got answers to few of your questions.

Happy Reading!!!!

***

Swetha was decorating the rangolis she had previously prepared with flowers. Her smile would not go ever since she saw the man with whose name everyone is teasing her.

When her father spoke about the alliance two months ago.....she was tensed thinking her past repeating. Sensing her anxiousness her father assured her that the one they chose for her is her uncle's son and it's their grandfather's wish to get them married.

She gave a nod keeping her trust on her parents and grandfather. Just a week before Vicky's arrival, his parents showed his photo to her. She has to accept that she took an instant liking for his looks, but she doesn't want to lose her heart, at least not until she gets to know him.

But her stupid heart already started reacting to him. She recalled the first glance they shared few minutes before.....She felt his gaze as soon as she entered the hallway. She had to really concentrate not to gaze into those eyes while speaking to his brother.

However, the instant her eyes met his after her Babai introduced him, she felt like she was losing herself in them and that a magnetic field was drawing her in his direction.

Feeling shy, she glanced at their hands, which they were idly shaking. That caused her to notice the wristband he had on. She realized it's him near the rangoli, she felt a chill go down her spine as she recalled how his hands were around her waist.

She was taken aback by the range of emotions she was feeling. It wasn't until she met him that she realized she was capable of experiencing such emotions. Is she experiencing what is known as.....

"Love at First sight?"

Swetha:"Yes, perhaps," she said, without giving a damn about what she was saying.

Madhu: "What? Really? Amma, Nanna, Bamma, Taatayya.....Finally, Akka has fallen in love," exclaimed Madhu, beaming with delight. Swetha's eyes widened as she looked around and relieved to see no one.

Swetha:"Madhu....." She put her palm over her mouth right away "Don't shout.....Ouch....." and then withdrew her hand when Madhu bit her.

Madhu:"Yahoo.....my sissy is in love.....my sissy is in love....." she sang, as she showered her with flowers.

Swetha:"Stop it, Madhu.....there's nothing like that."

Madhu:"There is something like that else you won't spread the flowers outside the rangoli like this?" Swetha bit her tongue, observing how she had ruined the rangoli by recalling their first meeting. "Your face is enough to say that what I said is right." She made Swetha blush by teasing her.

Swetha:"It's enough.....let's go, they all must be waiting for us."

Madhu:"OK.....just give me a minute." Saying so, she ignored Sanjay and hurried inside, but she giggled when she saw Vicky, who scowled at her.

Sanjay:"Hey.....Hi....." Swetha smiled and muttered a hi trying hard not to look at the one who walked behind Sanjay, as she felt him scan her with his sharp gaze....."Going somewhere?"

Swetha:"Yeah, into the village....."

Sanjay:"Can we join?"

Swetha:"Sure.....but the roads are not wide enough to use the car. If you're OK you can use Babai's bike....."