4K Views!!

The silver haired teen was sitting straight in a proud, stiff, or angry manner on the couch reading over the questions he got from the readers as well as waiting for his dark self so they could get started answering the questions.

Tsubasa looked up from the paper in his hand then sighed to himself.

Tsubasa: Just because he doesn't like this question and answer thing, doesn't mean he can skip it this time. I'm not just going to do my half then he does his half later.

He sat back where he was sitting and waited a bit longer for his dark self to show up or possibly scares him from behind like he always does.

A few minutes went by and there was no sign of Tsubasa's dark self. Tsubasa started to get a little impatient but he just sighed to himself and took his IPad out to check stuff out.

Yu walked downstairs and noticed Tsubasa was laying down on the couch going through on his iPad.
Yu tilted his head then walked over to where his best friend who he basically considered as a big brother, but has never got around to tell Tsubasa that.

Yu: Hey Tsubasa. What are you doing?

Tsubasa: Huh? (He looked up from his iPad and saw Yu.) Oh hey Yu. (He smiles) Oh, nothing really.

He turned his iPad off then put it back on the table. He then sat back up and looked at the paper with all the questions he and his dark self got from the readers last chapter.
Yu looked where he was looking then looked back at his friend.

Yu: Are those the questions from the question and answer thingy you and your imaginary friend are doing?

Tsubasa:Yu, I told you before, I'm not imagining anything or anyone! I'm 17, so I don't use imagination as much as you do kid.

Yu: Then why is that sometimes I catch or hear you talking to yourself a lot?

Tsubasa: (He chuckles nervously and sweatdrops) The others do it too ya know. So it's kinda normal.
(He says in his head) Except for the fact, I literally talk to myself..

Yu: Oh..well..if you say so...

Tsubasa nods his head then ruffles the boy's hair and chuckles.

Yu: H-Hey! (He tackles Tsubasa which makes them both fall to the floor.)

Tsubasa: Oof!! (He chuckles)

Yu: (He laughs.) Sorry about that buddy.

Tsubasa: It's alright buddy. (He smiled at the small boy.)

About a few minutes later, the doorbell rang a few times which was quite the unusual time for Tsubasa since his friends are the only ones that ring the doorbell as well as sometimes the mailman or woman.

Tsubasa: Huh? (He picked up Yu and sat him back on the couch then stood up and walked to the door.)
That's weird. It's only late morning so I know it can't be my dark self considering he doesn't like sunlight and all.. (He said to himself)

Tsubasa unlocked the door then opened it to see that it was the mailman.

The Mailman: Are you Tsubasa Otori?

Tsubasa raised his eyebrow a bit but he nods his head to the mailman.

Tsubasa: Yes, that's me.

The mailman handed him a few pieces of mail then a medium sized box. He then tipped his hat then walked back to his truck.
Tsubasa closed the door with his foot then set the box on the couch next to Yu.

Yu: Whoa! Did you order something Tsubasa?!

Tsubasa shook his head then looked at the address on the box.