Q&A 32

Question: Hmm. Tsubasa, is it a total pain to brush/wash your hair?
~Eagle_Aquario

Tsubasa: It's not really a pain to brush my hair unless if I'm having a bad hair day or I have something sticky in my hair and I don't notice it, that did happen once...
But it is quite a pain to wash my hair because I have to use quite a bit of shampoo and conditioner and it takes about five minutes to get it all out of my hair since it's so long. But it's all good.
Okay, next question which is for my dark side, well, actually the next two.

Dark Tsubasa: *Sarcastically* Yay..Let's get them over with..

Tsubasa: You're never excited for questions are you?

Dark Tsubasa: Sometimes but overall, not really.

Tsubasa: Figured, Anyway, continuing with the questions.

Question: Hey...erm, Darkie, what goes on in Ryuga's mind? You were there..
~PokemonRio

Dark Tsubasa: *Facedesks* I'm gonna have to get used to the nickname don't I?

Tsubasa: Oh come on, Getting nicknames isn't that bad.

Dark Tsubasa: How do you know? You don't have a nickname.

Tsubasa: Actually, I have one. And it's not from Yu.

Dark Tsubasa: Whatever..

Tsubasa: We're off topic, just answer the question.

Dark Tsubasa: I was about to get to that..*Ahem* What goes in Ryuga's mind..Uhh..Power, Being the strongest, and Uhh..you don't want to know..
I prefer Tsubasa a lot better than him.

Tsubasa: Of course you do..
Anyway, last question for right now which is actually really two questions.

Question: Dark Tsubasa... Have you ever considered moving out? Or do you want to stay with Tsubasa?
Guys, what are your feelings on Masamune, Toby, and Zeo?
~AngelWolfStorme

Dark Tsubasa: I'd rather stay with Tsubasa. Not that I want to or that I have a choice but I just have to because..yeah, he's the only person that can see me technically.

Tsubasa: Masamune, Zeo and Toby are really cool once you actually know them. Masamune did get on my nerves quite a bit back in the World Championships but overall, he's a great friend to have. All three of them are really strong bladers but they should really know that they'll never overpass Gingka's strength.

Dark Tsubasa: All I know is that Masamune is quite annoying if you ask me. Bragging about being "Number 1" all the time really shows that he's overconfident in himself. And I have no idea about Toby and Zeo.

Tsubasa: Anyway, that's all for now. 😊