Q&A 36

Question: For the both of you, which person on the European team was the most annoying?
~PokemonRio

Tsubasa: I honestly had no problem with the European team after beating them in the World Championships. Even though I did I have a run in with them because of you know who..(Stares at Dark Tsubasa.)

Dark Tsubasa: You said you wanted to test your own strength against the best in the world right? Well, I didn't allow that to happen.

Tsubasa: (Rolls eyes) Just answer the question..

Dark Tsubasa: I was getting there! Yeesh..you're impatient at times..(Ahem) I thought that Wales was the most annoying in the European team. But I guess that's just me.

Tsubasa: (Shrugs) Your opinion, not mine. (Sneezes) Ugh..Yeesh..

Dark Tsubasa: (Sighs then takes his glove off and feels Tsubasa's forehead)

Tsubasa: (Gasps then steps away) That was cold!!

Dark Tsubasa: Well excuse me! (Puts his glove back on) I was just feeling to see if you were running a fever.

Tsubasa: And..?

Dark Tsubasa: Check yourself. I'm not gonna do it for you. (Crosses arms)

Tsubasa sighs then feels his own forehead then steps forward and feels Dark Tsubasa's forehead as well then pulls it back quickly.

Tsubasa: Why are you so cold!? Have you been standing in front of a fridge or something?!

Dark Tsubasa: No. One, you forgot to turn the heat on, and two, I believe you are running a fever.

Tsubasa: That explains why I've been cold all day..(Facepalms)

Dark Tsubasa: I don't mind the cold, it really doesn't bother me.

Tsubasa: Let's just get on with the next question..

Question: Dark Tsubasa do you think if you died and the other Tsubasa died, would you be completely gone, or just go to h.e.l.l.?
Cause I'm SURE Tsubasa's gonna go to heaven.
~Zoura32

Dark Tsubasa: Considering I'm not actually a real person and I'm made out of L-Drago's Dark Power, I think I would just disappear forever. But if I was real, I probably would be going to hell.

Tsubasa: Anyway, that's all for now. (Sneezes then coughs)

Dark Tsubasa: Great..as much as I like seeing you suffer, this is not the way I like it..

Tsubasa: Gee, that's so thoughtful of you to say that..

Dark Tsubasa: (Rolls eyes) Whatever..