Trip to Paradise (Part 6)

Few days went by

It was early morning, Naira woke up untangled herself from strong embrace of Kartik. She smiled seeing his cute face, but then she blushed to see position and him. Both were cuddled naked, with a blanket covering them. She took another sheet laying down and went to have some water. 

She was standing across the kitchen slab, drinking her warm water when a pair of arms engulf her from behind,"Where were you babe", he said while kissing her naked shoulder. Though they have been together since a few days, yet his touch brings strong sensation in her body.

"Just..", she couldn't able to form words, his kisses were bringing moans instead of words from her mouth. She didn't realized when the sheet from her hands slipped and she was standing stark naked in the hall of the cottage. But lest she didn't want to realize anything except his rough yet warm hands playing with her navel.

"Can we have it", he asked huskily, showering kisses on her back. 

"now..", instead of a question it was more of a command to him

"Your morning self is tooo sexy", facing her towards him, he kissed her neck, going down in cleavage making her groan with his insane touches.

"And yours is too arousing", she whispered while pulling him and kissing him passionately on his lips. 

His hands slide further down to cradle the heat between her thighs, feeling her wetness passing through - this intoxicating nectar that drove him wild with desire. He pressed two fingers into her slick folds. Without wasting a second he made her sit on the dining table nearby, discarding his only track pants, he gave her kisses on her cleavage bringing huge moans.

He let his hands drift around her womanhood. " You are so wet." He whispered as his fingers explored her folds. As he teased her with his finger at her entrance, she grasped in desperation "Please", she begged

"Please what..", he continued to tease her. " Touch me.." She spoke.

"You are amazing Naira, I really want to have you more and more", he said between the kisses, while his fingers played guitar with her nub. 

"So is me", she pulled him more closer to her, circling her legs around his waist.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it", he replied, grinning down at her.

"I wish to paint my perversion on your curves and adoration on your soul",  whispered while making a position to get an entrance to her already wet womanhood. 

He taste of her nectar was a revelation, a sensation that seemed to transport him to a realm of pure ecstasy. Her moans in the form of a chorus of cravings, and a symphony of fantasies filled the room.

Later in the evening, they were enjoying their time near the pool area, she was relaxing, when she felt some wetness in her inner thighs. She don't know when her robe was slipped from her thighs, the only barrier of her skin to his lips. 

In flow of motion he bite on her thigh, making her grasp loudly but not painfully but in pleasure.

"We are under the sky in the open area..", she moaned while clutching his hairs more tightly. Her words made them they realize, its evening and their out near the pool and he is making out with her under the Moon who is planning to rose soon. His tongues were just began to taste her skin on her inner thigh, when he stopped making her little frustrated. 

"Then shall I stop.", though he stoped but his fingers were doing his job, caressing her clit sensually, while other opened the knot of her robe, the only thing on her skin.

"NO, please..", she pulled him, kissing  him passionately. He responded with equal passion, his hands were caressing her back over robe, while her hands tried to explore more area, including caressing his bare back. 

Her fingers her scratching his back, when they travelled down, pulling down his track short. He broke the kiss, looking g at her seductively,"Didn't you said you prefer more..", he lowered his face kissing her neck, making her to arc back giving him access, with the breeze around and heat of the weatherher body was buzzing in hotness of the passion. 

"More..", he hushed more biting her nipple making her to arc more, pulling her body more to him. 

"Privately..", and he inserted his fingers inside his folds exploding her.

His fingers were doing magic to her, she just arc back, letting him do what he wants to do, when suddenly he pushed her on the bathbed and entered his tongue inside her womanhood to drink every orgasm of hers.

His one hand was kneading her nipple while her fingers were busy pulling his hairs.

It felt like they were like for for ages, when she finally burst and felt a warm liquid touching her inner thighs, she sighed deeply, her hand open eyes looked at serene beauty infront of him. "That was amazing.. ", she pulled him in another kiss, while he readily joined her letting her to taste herself.

He slowly skipped one his finger inside her, which felt like an eternity for her. Licking her breasts and belly, he began descending kiss by kiss till he was locked between her wide spread legs. He plunged another finger deep while his mouth landed on her clit and sucked it greedily. As he slide his mouth all around her core, she barely uttered the word " Harder"

He stopped in mid and move to her lips to kiss her in more passion, when she whispered,"Wouldn't you want to..", she said between his kisses, while his hands were sensually moving on her inner thigh.

 He broke the kiss and smiled at her. He made her lower body little tilt, kissing down to her breasts, and making her lost again with his touch when he stroked directly in her. It was from different angle from side, but it was amazing. His stroked were moderately high and she wanted to scream. She felt him biting her nectar and commanding her ," Scream.. if you want to..".

And she did, she scream her wit, in pleasure while taking the the utmost essence of the pleasure she could enjoy. That night, they made love, made out countless times. 

It was now day, when Naira need to head back. Somewhere Kartik was all gloomy, he didn't want her to go. 

"Okay Kartik, my car is here. It was really an amazing trip I ever had. Thank you for making it most memorable", she said but seems he has some other plans. He pulled her closed and without saying much he kissed her. It was raw, she can sense an urgency in his kiss.

"I love you Naira..."He panted while kissing her with more passion. All her doubts jumped out of the window when he uttered these words. 

"Really..", her eyes shines with tears, he kissed her eyes and said,"I don't know when, probably the moment you sat beside me in the flight. I just can't think apart from you. This is the best trip I ever had and it is all because of you. I really really Love you Naira. Please be mine."

His voice was pouring the sincerity of his love ,"I love you too Idiot. waiting for you to confess", saying she kissed him conquering their hidden love for each other. 

<<<End>>