ch1

Vegas was occupying a dark corner in his regular bar, the eyes that used to search for new 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘴 every other night are now fixated on one glorious creature moving on the dance floor ever so heavenly, like a delicate soft rose, the one you get bewitched by its beauty that you pay no attention to the thorns, and that's why he has a reputation.

But Vegas was the only one who saw the thorns before the rose, and he didn't hesitate one bit to wrap his fingers around them, he welcomed the pain, the bleeding and he earned his little rose, it wasn't easy he must admit, but he would go through it all over again with no thoughts needed, he would go through hell if that's what it takes to get to that rose, cause never in his "typical" life, if he dares to call it so, did he know the meaning of love, lust, passion for anything other than the crimson red escaping the skin of his victims,

But after Pete, the puzzle was finally finished, he'd heard of him before, on TV, he saw his 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬, and tho at first he didn't quite fancy the chaotic method and the waste of what could've been a good sample, he couldn't help but grow curious of this mysterious crazy killer who despite the tons of evidence left, could never be found cause the police were never smart creatures anyway, but vegas is smart, a genius if you must, so he did the searching, it took him a week which is the longest it ever did and he even had the pleasure of catching him on the act, performing his artwork on a very conscious victim, and Vegas was never so fascinated in his life like he was that moment, not even when he held a heart between his hands for the first time.

Pete was stubborn at first, but he found a weird sense of calmness in Vegas that he lacked in his chaotic life, and he didn't hate it, he wouldn't call himself lonely but Vegas was the only person he could open up to without having to hide any detail, no matter how fucked up he is, vegas found it captivating rather than scary or disgusting, and that's when Pete realized that the guy who looked like those rich men who play golf on a Sunday noon and if they feel like being crazy they grab a drink and a poker game, is in fact way more fucked up than him, and that's when his heart beat for someone for the very first time.

Vegas placed another cigarette between his lips, eyes still on his man who stopped dancing and was now walking towards him with that smirk, looking painfully fuckable in those black trousers and the see-through black shirt, he placed his perfect hips on Vegas's lap so smoothly throwing both his arms around his neck, and then he placed his head right below his neck taking in the intoxicating scent of alcohol and cigarette mixed with his delicious body odour, he closed his eyes focusing on his lover's heartbeats, letting the loud sounds flow away,

"Is my baby tired? Do you wanna go home?" Came the deep yet peaceful voice of his boyfriend, followed by a gentle kiss on the forehead, he took a long shaky breath and snuggled closer to the warmth of his body, "No, it's just so loud tonight, let's just sit like this for a while," vegas placed another kiss on his face, and wrapped one arm around his back, "whatever you want baby, would you like a puff, it helps to soothe the nerves"

Pete pulled away just enough to face Vegas and nodded "I could use some" Vegas smiled and took a long puff of his cigarette and with one hand he cupped Pete's face and put their lips together, after all the smoke vanished he gave him a quick peck on the lips, "Good boy," pete smiled and kissed him again, "I have to use the bathroom, I'll be back in five minutes" "okay, don't misbehave" "I won't" he said and left.

His life might not be the calmest but despite that, pete can't cope well with loud noises, which might sound controversial giving his passion for his victims screams, but that's different, he causes those, he can control them, but on days like this when he's overstimulated it can be a nightmare, he agreed to come because he thought he had it under control but it only got worse, everything is so loud and he is not even comfortable in his own skin, he needs to go back to Vegas's arms, for some reason that's the only spot in the world that doesn't make him feel like he wants to rip off his skin and shoot everyone who breathes near him,

He was heading back to vegas after he calmed down a little but something grabbed his waist, he knew Vegas's touch enough to recognise it in a split second without looking.

𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮.

Pete was already on edge, and that simple touch felt like fire agaist his skin, he hated it, it's suffocating so he brushed it off immediately and turned looking at the asshole who dared to mess with him, "wow relax sweetheart, you look so lonely, I can help with that" he came closer attempting to put his arm on pete's shoulder but before he could pete grabbed that arm roughly digging his nails onto his skin,

"Don't fucking touch me, you're lucky I'm not in the mood tonight, now fuck off before I change my mind" he let go of him feeling a strong urge to cut his own hand but the guy was still fighting, he grabbed pete from the arm and turned him around, and then he grabbed his arm fixing him in place "You being so stubborn just makes me crave you more" He whispered against his face and pete wanted to throw up, he felt his chest tighten and the room felt so small, he felt trapped and he wanted to skin this man alive then maybe take his own skin off, he pushed him away violently and landed a quick but strong punch on his face, "I said don't fucking touch me you disgusting piece of shit," he punched him one more time knocking him on the floor and then turned and left almost running.

Vegas is a man of literal words and numbers, so when the first second of the sixth minute striked, he stood up to go get his boyfriend but before he could take one step he spotted him making his way through the crowd, looking even worse then he did 5 minutes ago, so his brain went on high alert, Pete came running and hugged him so tightly as if his life depends on it, he let out a loud gasp letting out all the air that was trapped in his lungs, Vegas knew something was wrong, and it's not just the overstimulation, something definitely triggered it badly to make him act like this, and he won't calm down until he knows "Pete, tell me what happened baby" he asked softly as his hands were going up and down pete's back to soothe him, "Nothing, let's just go home" Vegas sighed, trying his best to maintain his composure, he never had anger issues, but for pete he was ready to set the world on fire, he pulled away facing his lover, "No one puts my baby in this state and gets to have a peaceful night, you don't have to do anything if you don't feel like it pete, just tell me what happened and I'll take care of it,"

pete was about to open his mouth but his eyes spotted the asshole from earlier and he kept looking at him, vegas followed his gaze and understood, "Did he touch you?" Pete nodded feeling the disgusting touch on his skin all over again, "Where?" "My waist and arms" vegas was staring directly at the guy who was cleaning his bleeding nose, for others his eyes looked normal, but pete knew that his boyfriend is already making a perfect plan in his head, "wait for me in the car, I'll be there in ten minutes," Pete nodded and hugged him one more time, "I can't wait to have you inside me when we're done," "we'll make it as quick as possible baby, I promise" they kissed and pete left the bar not looking back.

Vegas gulped his drink in one go and put on his most friendly smile, he headed to the guy's direction holding two cigarettes, "wanna have a smoke bro, you look like you need one? As well as some fresh air perhaps" the guy eyed him briefly but nodded they went to the backroom, "rough night huh?" "It's just one of those bratty sluts who think they're worth more than their hole," Vegas let out a low laugh as he approached him slowly, "I do have one of those, and he's worth the world" and with one swift move he injected him with a low dose of Propofol and he passed out immediately,

Pete felt a shifting in the back of the car and 5 seconds later the car door opened and vegas got in, "Are you okay?" Pete nodded and rested his head on his shoulder as he started driving.

_______________________________________
Next chapter will be bloody.
So yeah this is your warning