A Day to Remember

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or Elfen Lied or Bungo Stray Dogs

The next day Naru was waiting for Dazai at the park sitting on a bench she looked at the sky and saw it dark and cloudy meaning it most likely will rain soon. She frowns to herself remembering his promise that he would be here tomorrow but he was late as Naru sighs thinking that he had lied and tricked her. "I'm so stupid of course he wouldn't come and yet why did I hope he would?" Naru asked herself a tear coming down her face. "Because you're lonely kit." Kurama tells her with a frown while wrapping his tails around her inner voice aka her killing instincts which looked like a child with bandages wrapped around their head and they had horns too just like her.

"Be silent, the kit needs this." Kurama tells them with a cold glare. He may not like humans still however he did have a soft spot for Naru who wasn't human but a diclonius so he knew how lonely she was and how desperately she wished for a companion plus....he could tell this Osamu Dazai was different than the others he knew that he was coming.

Naru sighs as she was about to leave when suddenly she felt something tying around her horns as she jumps up feeling startled and she touched what was on her horns and realizes they are bows.

"There ya go, if those cute horns of yours are bothering so much perhaps you could hide them." Dazai says to her with a bright smile on his face as Naru blushes and she touched the bow around her horns.

"They are a light purple color they actually look really cute." Dazai tells her cheerfully smiling in a childish manner making Naru blush a bit. It then started to rain which Dazai noticed so he took her hand and helps her off the bench and takes her to nearby cafe there he ends up ordering some hot chocolate for her which tasted very good to the diclonius since she never had hot chocolate before.

"So why are you living in Yokohama? You enjoying the sights?" Dazai asked her curiously even though he already knew what she was doing she was involved with tons of murders all over the city including members of the Port Mafia. Naru bit her lip a bit and played with her hair a little and then shrugs she actually didn't really care to do so before.

Dazai frowns he may not have known what her story was but he could already tell she had a very hard life. "Hey umm listen, if you want I can give you a tour around Yokohama and we can go see some great places here." Dazai offered her surprising her. "Think of me as your tour guide milady." He says to her and bows to her in a dramatic manner like a butler does making her giggle and smile.

When Dazai heard her giggle for the first time and saw her smile he automatically blushed he thought she was so cute when she giggled and when she smiled.

Eventually the rain storm ended and Naru and Dazai leaves the cafe as Naru smiles and blushes watching him leave her heart racing. She then begins to search for a place to stay for the night and goes to another house. The next day Naru meets up with Dazai still wearing the ribbons around her horns making them look incredibly cute on her as she was told by Dazai to meet him at the park again and to leave her katana behind.