Nyu?

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or Elfen Lied or Bungo Stray Dogs

Years later, Dazai was now twenty years old, it has been five years since Naru was kidnapped by Fyodor and his men ever since that day Dazai had been meeting and seeing Fyodor a few times in the past and had tried to get him to tell him where Naru was.....however he never once will reveal anything only that he took her because he was doing god's work.

It honestly made him feel like shit, that the one thing he couldn't do was find the girl he was still in love with. Sure while he used to be in the port mafia and after he joined the Armed Detective Agency after Odasaku's death he flirted sometimes with other women and had one night stands with them but none of them could ever steal his heart like Naru did.

Dazai inwardly sighs as he was fooling around at his desk not doing any paperwork at all right now just thinking about Naru swearing to one day find her and never letting her go again of course he had no idea that he'll be getting his wish real soon.

At the same time at a secret hideout in the middle of the ocean on an island two men were in a locked cell with a young woman strapped to a chair with a straight jacket on her and had a metal helmet on her head and she was trapped in a cage of some kind as a severed arm was on the floor underneath her and one of the guards was holding his now missing bump as he was bleeding heavily. Naru then turns towards him and cuts his head off with her vectors and proceeded to grab the keys to her restraints to free herself.

"Yes kill...kill them all." The voice says to her but Naru ignores them completely she was going to kill everyone in the hideout if it meant she will see Dazai again as Kurama tells her to teach them what happens when you try to keep a "demon" locked up.

Naru smirks underneath her metal helmet and comes down and begins to kill the other guard and then begins to go on a killing spree killing anyone who dares stands in her way. They all fired their guns at her as rain of bullets came down on her but she easily deflected each one with her vectors.

She managed to become close to the exit as Fyodor stood in her way while Naru holds a severed head in her right hand, Fyodor smirks at her while he stands before her with more of his men by him. "It seems I have underestimated you sweet Eve." He says to her making her look at him with disgust underneath her helmet she then threw the severed head at him as it managed to hit him barely giving him time to react while giving Naru a chance to get past him and kill more of his men while doing so. She was almost outside when Fyodor had took out of a walkie talkie. "Keep her locked in." He orders and a door slams down however another door opens.

Naru sees this and walks out of the room and outside where she saw a cliff and sees the ocean down below meaning she can finally escape this awful place by sea. However Fyodor wasn't going to let her just so soon. Up in a balcony he was standing by one of the snipers with him. "Make sure you don't kill her, we need the Eve alive in order to create the new human race." He tells him and the man aims the gun at the back of her head he fires the gun and it hits her metal helmet the bullet breaks the helmet and she falls into the ocean with a head injury.

The next day in Yokohama, Dazai wasn't wearing his shoes and was carrying his jacket as he walked on the beach feeling the sand underneath his toes, he loved the ocean and the beach it made him feel at peace which was also the perfect place he liked to go to in order to plan his next suicidal attempt.

However while walking around he spots someone standing in the water completely naked. He approaches them and his eyes widen when he sees who the person is. She then turns around and looks at him the side of her head bleeding she looked at him with an innocent child like look and then said. "Nyu?" He had finally found her had had finally found Naru but he can already tell something was clearly wrong.