Bio

Name: Izuku Midoriya

Age: 15 {With the Appearance and Mentality of a young boy}

Gender: Male

Bio: At the tender age of four, Izuku Midoriya manifests an extraordinary quirk that shocks the very foundation of hero society. He calls it "All In One," a power that allows him to create, stockpile, transfer, and wield an unprecedented array of quirks simultaneously. Unheard of in its complexity and potential, Izuku's quirk makes him the target of dark forces from the very start of his young life.

All For One, the sinister villain with a relentless obsession for collecting powerful quirks, sets his sights on the young Midoriya, aiming to add "All In One" to his collection. At the same time, the Hero Public Safety Commission (HPSC), wary of the immense power residing within such a young child, argues over how to best manage and control his abilities, fearing the repercussions of such a quirk running unchecked.

In a desperate bid to protect him and guide his burgeoning powers for good, U.A. High School, the premier institution for training heroes, steps in. Under an unprecedented arrangement, Izuku becomes the youngest ward of U.A., living and training within the safety of its walls under the guidance of some of the greatest heroes the world has ever known.

Appearance:

Izuku is a teen in the body of a 6 year old, his round face is framed by a short mop of fluffy dark-green hair which curls up at odd angles around his head, casting noticeably dark shadows onto itself. His eyes are large and somewhat circular and his irises are the same shade of green as his hair. He has a set of four symmetrical freckles in diamond formations, one on each cheek.

Inspired by his favorite hero, Sir Nighteye and insult All For One, he wears a white tuxedo with a green waistcoat and bowtie.

Quirk Name: All In One

Description: All In One is an incredibly versatile quirk possessed by Izuku Midoriya, also known as The Hero Monarch. This unique power grants Izuku the ability to create, stockpile, transfer, and wield multiple quirks simultaneously. With All In One, Izuku becomes a formidable force, capable of manipulating quirks with precision and adapting to any situation with ease.

Abilities:

1. Quirk Creation and Stockpiling: With All In One, Izuku can create new quirks by assembling various elements and details, much like building something piece by piece. The process requires Izuku to have a thorough understanding of the desired quirk's properties and mechanics. While simpler quirks can be created quickly, more complex abilities may take additional time and effort. Izuku can also stockpile created quirks for personal use or transfer to others as needed.

2. Quirk Acquisition: In addition to creating quirks, Izuku has the ability to take or steal other individuals' quirks through physical contact. By coming into contact with the target's body, Izuku can absorb their quirk and add it to his collection. This process allows Izuku to expand his repertoire of abilities and adapt to new challenges with acquired powers.