trials and tribulations pt. 2

hi!!

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter—trying to get around to updating other books

like n comment—i'll have questions at the end!

soft padders of bare feet roamed the large home she resided in. her long, curly, rich honey blonde hair was placed underneath a protective bonnet. her body was hidden beneath a dark wine red fluffy robe, that followed her as she walked. picking up nothing but the eerie atmosphere of her home.

beyonce loved living alone, solitude was her sacuatey and she couldn't help it.

beyonce loved being alone, she's felt suffocated before and it feels like your heart is confined—your lungs stopped working—and your tear ducts are working overtime to help express the feeling.

it's devestating.

she allowed shawn to have the big home that fans thought they shared together happily, even then she bets he's barely ever actually there.

that home acts as a bridge between shawn's life and beyoncés.

they weren't truly in love, they both knew that. they both knew why they married in the first place.

beyonce let out a low sigh as she graced the walls of her home, her secret getaway of loneliness. as she walked past her personal movie threater in the lower levels of the home she couldn't help but glance down into a particular staircase.

she stared at the rooms door, it held a small window and she could see the dimness inside.

beyonce hadn't stepped into the studio in months. she paused all making of her project when the "incident" happened.

she felt her blood ran cold at even the thought of it, the entire situation was a headache for her. especially when her mother found out.

beyoncés eyes glossed over for a moment. that project was—supposed to be about her. the BEYONCE everyone knew and loved—it was meant to be personal—it was meant to show homage and love to—

she paused her own thinking and let out an audible bitter chuckle.

"no one would want to hear that shit." she mumbled, mirroring the words of her mother. she scoffed before returning to an upper section of the house.

suddenly she heard a faint ring throughout her home, she groaned before hasting making her way to her phone—which resided right next to her laptop on her study. beyonce was forever working in one way or another. even at 5am.

once she reached her study she picked up her phone without even looking at the id. she expected it to maybe be yvette, though she was much more professional with her timing—if it was shawn she planned to hang up—she had no idea why solange would even need to call—

"Beyonce! oh, my daughter—how have you been?" that farcical voice rang.

speak of the devil. beyonce thought before rolling her eyes , she leaned her body against her desk.

"fine, mother. may i ask why you're disturbing my sleep?" the blonde asked, a very clear attitude laced her tone. with honestly, tina wasn't disturbing beyoncés sleep but she was definitely disturbing beyonce.

"well i know you're an early bird, even on our off days so I just wanted to call and ask how you were." her words were smooth, full of genuineness—but beyonce knew this was just a phase.

"i'm fine. i'm sure solange has more exciting news to share about her life."  beyonce told, trying to urge her to leave her alone. beyonce didn't have the time to deal with her mother this early in the morning and with no alcohol in her system.