Chapter 12: Battle Begin/Defeated

2040

Author's POV

"Let's battle with a mega evolve Pokémon from the start" Alain told Charizard. "Well now you're talking I'm dragon Tamarino and my Garchu didn't fool around" "Well, my partner is a dragon-type to" "Huh? What an amateur you know Charizard is not a dragon type" He told Alain (Then why in the hell Charizard has wings or horns????!!All dragons have wings and horns or maybe I just don't know about Pokémon that much).

"We'll see who's the amateur is" Alain said and smiled "Alright don't hold back" Alain told him and touched his key stone causing it to glow "Charizard Mega evolve!".

Charizard mega evolves into Mega Charizard. Tamarino laughed "Now we're not gonna get hold back either" he said and touched his key stone "Mega evolve!".

Garchomp mega evolves into Mega Garchomp. "Woah Garchomp looks very strong" Mairin said and Chespin agrees "yeah" Alvina said agreeing Mairin.

"Used Dragon rush" He commanded, Garchomp used dragon rush and charges at Charizard and hits Charizard but he's still standing "Got ya" he smirked Charizard was still standing Charizard broke out of Dragon Rush Tamarino was surprised.

Charizard flew up "Alright Flamethrower!" Alain commanded . Fire came out of Charizard's mouth and hit directly at Garchomp creating smoke. Garchomp flew up too, "No problem ok used duel Chum" Tamarino commanded. Grachomp tried to attack but Charizard dodged "Dragon Claw!" Alain commanded.

Charizard used Dragon Claw. Garchomp continued using duel chum but Charizard blocked it by using Dragon Claw. Charizard and Garchomp continued using Duel Chum and Dragon Claw when both of their attacks collided, creating smoke.

Charizard and Garchomp both fell and crash landed. Alain and Tamarino look at their Pokémon and find out which Pokémon are unable to continue.

Garchomp was unable to battle...Garchomp went back to its original form. "Garchu" Tamarino said worried for his Garchu, "Well done" Alain said to his Charizard petting his snout with a smile on his face.

"Now you see, When Charizard mega evolves it becomes a fire-type and dragon-type" Alain explains Tamarino glared at him, "Awesome, Alain won it again" Mairin said Alvina nodded "Che" Chespin agreed.

Alain took out the stone and looked at it before putting it back in his pocket.