Chapter 16: New Travel Buddy!/ Continuing our Journey

2040

Author's POV

Alain and Alvina continued on their journey together, "Wait up Alain and Alvina!" Mairin tried to catch up with them but instead she tripped again and Chespie checked if she was okay. Alain and Alvina stopped at their tracks and looked at Mairin as she was getting up "Still don't know when to quit huh" Alain said with hand in his pockets.

Mairin got up to her feet "Will you listen! I'm gonna learn how to mega evolve too!" "Pokemon mega evolves not people" Alain corrected her "of course I know that but I want to find myself a stone and I'll do that if I go with you and your friend!" Mairin said.

"Do what you want" That's all what Alain said being sassy and annoyed. Alvina followed him "Hey wait!" Mairin yelled following them as Chespie followed her.

As they followed them Mairin tripped once again...

-

As the trio continued their journey Alain smiled to himself and looked at his keystone and his smile faded away remembering his past working with the professor sycamore.

Alvina turned to Alain in his thoughts, Alain came back to reality and saw Alvina worried he nodded his head telling her he was alright. Alvina smiled in return and continued on their journey.