Chapter 14: Healing/ Cibo

2040

Author's POV

Alain,Alvina and Mairin got to the Pokémon center to heal Flebébé. "I'm happy to report that your Flabébé is feeling much better" Nurse Joy said "Thanks Nurse Joy and Wigglytuff" Mairin thanked them.

"Flabébé I hope we'll become great friends," Mairin told Flabébé. "Hold on, have any idea what happened with the two trainers that I came here with" Mairin asked. It turns out that Alain and Alvina have already left the Pokémon center.

"Oh they left already" "huh?!" "I said Cibo of the lead four has a restaurant nearby and they left" Nurse Joy said "the cibo of the lead Four?!" Mairin said excitedly.

-

"Let's hurry, Chespie!" Said Mairin running to the restaurant but tripped and fell. Mairin was back on her feet.

-

Alain and Alvina were waiting. Alvina looked around at her surroundings. Looked amazed, the place was beautiful.

When someone was walking towards them. And took off his chef hat and bowed "Welcome to my restaurant I'm Cibo" "I like to order one of your special" Alain asked Cibo looked at Alain's key stone.

Cibo's eyes widened "Very good sir is not the faint of heart" "I preferred that way". When Mairin showed up "Alain! You can't just leave me?!" Argued Mairin.

"And who is this?" "I'm their travel buddy. It's really you?!" "I assume these two ladies will be joining us," He said.