toji story final

"Or you can have that dick at the party buy you all the dresses you want and fuck you in them." He says through his teeth.

"I don't-." "Shut up I don't want to hear it." "But-."

Your cut off by another tearing sound. You realize what he tore off when you feel the cool bedroom air on your wet, naked pussy.

He shoves two thick, long fingers into you ripping a moan from you.

"I said shut up. I don't want to hear anything out of you besides my name, got it?"

His eyes are trained on your parted pussy lips. The pornographic squelches from your pussy are all to be heard besides your whimpers and whines.

His cock twitched back to life as he watches his fingers disappear and re-appear from between your plump pussy.

He doesn't spend much time loosening you. He rubs the tip of his cock on your clit sending shiver through your body.

You haven't had actual sex with him in months. It's always either you sucking him off or him fingering/eating your pussy.

So to think about taking him again scared you. He pushes himself into you, lolling his head back at the tight warm feeling of being inside you after so long.

He was in heaven, but you not so much. It hurt so much, he was so big and he didn't even prepare you properly.

Small sniffles and sobs bring Toji back to reality as he sees fat tears streaming down your face.

"Toji I-it hurts so much!" You sob loudly.

"Please take it out! I'm sorry for what I did! I'm so sorry but please just take it out it hurts so much!" You sob.

Toji felt a strain in his chest. He was actually hurting you, not like overstimulated pain but really actual pain.

He looked down at you, feeling like his heart was about to break.

He slowly pulls out and wraps his arms around you pulling you up to him.

He sits on his butt as he pulls you between his legs, cradling your head on his shoulder as he rubs your back.

He's beating himself up on the inside. You're shaking in his arms, bawling your eyes out because of him.

"Shh you're okay. It's okay." He cooes.

Toji doesn't seem like the type of person to be all lovey and shit but with you, he will always show you this side of him when he really needs to.

Your arms are around your body hugging yourself. You don't really want to reach out to him right now. streams of broken "I'm sorry's" fall from your lips.

You're so fragile right now, one wrong move or word and it's over.

"You did nothing wrong, okay? You're okay. You're not in trouble and I'm not mad." He speaks slowly.

Your shaking subsides and all that's left is your tiny sobs and sniffles. Toji places soft kisses to your forehead as he rubs your back in circles.

"You were so mean..." you say softly. "I know baby I know and I'm sorry. For all I did and all I said, I know it wasn't your fault and I still treated you that way."

His tone is soft and calm.

You release your arms from yourself and slowly wrap them around Toji's body bringing you closer to him.

His arms wrap around you and he starts gently but firmly squeezing your thigh placing kisses on your temple.

"Does it hurt still?" "Not as much as before but I can still feel it." You speak softly.

"If you give me another chance I'll do it right. I'll take good care of you, I'll go slow."

You feel like you can trust him. After him being the soft with you he wouldn't lie. You nod but he doesn't move.

"I need words princess. I know you know them."

The nickname makes butterflies form in your stomach.

"Yes." You said breathlessly.