─ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟑

ıllı﹒⟡ 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐖 ⤸

ıllı﹒⟡ 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐖 ⤸

───────── ⋆⋅ ♰ ⋅⋆ ─────────

𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐊𝐀 𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘.
I took my motorcycle and drove to Hunter's shop. I have known Hunter since I was racing. He was my first-ever friend here in Osaka and we made a great duo.

I drove into his shop and parked. I took off my helmet and shook my hair. I left my helmet on my seat and walked to wherever Hunter was.

"Nice seeing you again Y/N" Hunter came around the corner, shooting me with a soft smile.

 "It's good seeing you again too Hunter" He pulled me into a hug and brought to me where my car was

A Nissan GT-R Nismo R35 was waiting for me around the corner. It was a midnight purple color matching my motorcycle. The rims were black and weren't as scratched anymore from the accident and the front of the car was now fixed.

My eyes widened seeing how normal it was. It looked like nothing ever happened to it. "Holy shit Hunter" I walked over to it and draped my fingers over it. "You fixed it" I turned around and saw him smiling at me.

"took two weeks and a half for the bumper to come in but took a long time to install. Also, your windows are back to new with a little darker tint than before, and also did an oil check for you so everything is all good" He smiled as he had his hands in his pockets.

"Here" I turned around and saw him throw my keys. I caught them and walked over to my car. I opened the door and put the key in. The car roared as I pressed down on the gas. Tears started to form in my eyes. I lay my head on the wheel and cried.

"Don't cry Y/N you know I got you always" He rubbed my back to comfort me "How much..." I asked
"How much what?" He answered confusedly "Give me a number and I'll pay you that much" I looked at him with my teary eyes. "No need, take it as a 'thank you' for letting me help" He smiled

"C'mon let's get it back to Tokyo" He got up but before he could I stopped him "What about my bike?" He looked at me then at my bike. "I'll ride it and have one of my boys follow us so that he can bring me back here in his car" I nodded.

I then felt my phone vibrate. Hunter walked away letting me answer the call.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Sweetheart what are you up to today?" It was Fushiguro

"I'm in Osaka right now. I came to pick something up real quick I'm heading home right now, Why?"

"Just Wondering. I just miss you that's all"

"Fushiguro who are you talking to baby?" Fushiguro wasn't alone I'm guessing. 'I'm not like that anymore my ass' I rolled my eyes as he lied about what he said yesterday.
I sighed, feeling a bit jealous.

"You should probably go take care of what you need to. I need to start driving if I wanna make it back to Tokyo in time" I said coldly

"Wait Y/N" I hung up. I put my phone back in my pants.

"Ready?" I noticed Hunter had come back in biker apparel. I nodded "Yeah let's go" I closed my door and backed out of the shop. Hunter got on the bike and rode next to me.

It felt nice driving again. It probably won't take me long to get back into racing. I had the windows rolled down and music blasting. Hunter was still riding along with me on my right side as his friend was behind us. I stopped at the stop light and once the light turned green I stepped on the gas making the car go fast hitting 150 mph. (it was an empty road so no one was in the way)

Hunter surprisingly caught up and was clapping and cheering for me. I was happy my car was back to normal and back into my hands.

--- ✦ ﹒🏁 « ❜ ---

I slowly turned into the driveway and opened the garage. I parked my car inside and Hunter did the same for my bike. We walked out of the garage and I closed it

"Thank you again Hunter" I looked at him with joy. "Of course anytime Y/N" He pulled me into a hug.

As he did I secretly stuffed money into his pocket. "I'll see you around hopefully?" He questioned. I nodded "Yes" Hunter took his leave and waved as he walked to his friend's car. After he got in his friend drove off. I walked over to the house and unlocked the door.

'Yuta isn't home?' I looked around the house and saw he wasn't home. I pulled out my phone as I walked upstairs

'I'm home where you at?' sent

I walked into my bathroom and turned on the shower, I went back into my room sitting down on my bed waiting for the water to warm up. I felt my phone vibrate. I picked it up and it was a text back from Yuta.

'At the shop come thru???'
'Fushiguro is asking for you'

'Fushiguro asking for me? Yeah right he sounded a little too busy fucking someone else' I rolled my eyes at his message

'asking for me? don't make me laugh he's got the wrong girl. he probably asked for the girl he was fucking with this morning'

'I'm going to take a shower and I'll be there'

I threw my phone on my bed and got into the shower.

--- ✦ ﹒🏁 « ❜ ---

I drove to the shop. It was at 5 o'clock in Tokyo and the sun was setting making the sky so unreal and beautiful. The nice cold breeze flowing through the windows. I pulled into the shop. I got out of the car. I walked into the shop.

"Y/N!" He came up to me and gave me a quick hug. "Don't hide it lemme see it!" Knowing what Yuta was talking about I moved out of the way and he walked towards my car.

"God damn!" Yuta admired it. "He does a good job all the time" Yuta had introduced me to the rest of the people in the shop.

They all greeted me and I walked over to Yuta's car. I grabbed a chair and sat there watching Yuta clean his tools.

"Yuta! Who's car is that?" We turned around looking where the voice was coming from.

-- 𓆩♡𓆪 --