─ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟕

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟕*
─★𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓☆─

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟕*─★𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓☆─

ıllı﹒⟡ 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒 ⤸

───────── ⋆⋅ ♰ ⋅⋆ ─────────

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐒, Casting a soft glow over our entwined figures. I awoke to find Megumi still asleep in my embrace, his face nestled against my chest.

I smiled down at him, my heart swelling with love. I kissed the top of his head gently, my fingers still tracing light patterns on his back. Maybe this was where I was meant to be, with Megumi by my side.

I smiled softly, relishing the feeling of his warmth against my skin. With a gentle sigh, I lifted my arm from beneath him and moved it slowly out from under his weight. The movement was slow and deliberate, not wanting to wake him just yet.

As I shifted slightly, the sheets fell away from our bodies, revealing us both partially naked. I blushed slightly at the exposure but couldn't help but admire Megumi's form-so lean and strong yet so vulnerable in sleep.

I got up and walked over to the bathroom and got in the shower. The hot water cascaded over my body. As I lathered my soap, I felt a presence behind me-Megumi had joined me in the shower.

His movements were sluggish, still half-asleep. I could feel the warmth emanating from his body as he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close. I could feel his erection pressing into me from behind, and I let out a soft gasp at the sensation.

His sleepy eyes fluttered open as he leaned into me, his body pressing against my backside. I gasped softly at the contact, feeling his arousal against me. I turned to face him slowly, our chests touching.

His eyes were half-closed, his lips parted in a lazy smile. Without a word, he leaned in, capturing my lips in a passionate kiss. I responded eagerly, but my movements were hesitant and submissive as he pinned me against the shower wall.

I let out a low moan as our tongues twisted together. After a moment, I gathered the strength and pushed him back against the opposite wall, reversing the roles. I pinned him there with my body, relishing the power and control I had over him.

I began to explore his mouth with more fervor. I wrapped one leg around him, pulling him closer as I ground against his growing erection.

────UPCOMING SMUT────

Megumi's eyes fluttered shut as I continued to take control. I murmured soft praises to him, encouraging his submissive behavior. "That's a good boy, let yourself go," I whispered as I ran my fingers through his hair.