─ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟓

ıllı﹒⟡ 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐔 ⤸

───────── ⋆⋅ ♰ ⋅⋆ ─────────

𝐈 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐓 𝐎𝐅𝐅. I walked to the passenger side and grabbed Fushiguro. I put his arm around my shoulder and allowed him to put all his body weight on me. I walked us over to the elevator and called for the lift.

Once the door opened I brought the both of us inside and picked the floor my apartment was on. I had driven to my condo since the party was closer to here than my house.

I walked out with Fushiguro and grabbed my keys to open the door. I locked it after entering and took Fushiguro to the bathroom.

"You're still with me right?" I held his face in my hands. He nodded. I sighed

'Idiot. he didn't have to make it a big scene' I thought to myself.

I grabbed the first aid kit from underneath my sink. I grabbed alcohol wipes and started cleaning his open cuts. He groaned in pain.

"I'm sorry" I kept cleaning them and he kept groaning from the pain. I took a needle and thread moving his hair aside so I could stitch up the open cut. I sighed deeply "You idiot. You didn't have to do that I could've handled it myself. Now you're all hurt" I slightly yelled at him

"Don't go soft on me now that I'm hurt" He chuckled. I finished stitching the open wound. "Of course I'm going to go soft I just saw you take a beating Fushiguro" I got up and threw away the bloody wipes.

I then walked over to the shower and turned it on. Feeling that the water was cold I gave it a few minutes to warm up.

"Megumi"

I turned to him in confusion. "You can call me Megumi, I don't like it when you call me by my last name anymore" I sat in front of him.

"Megumi" His name lingered on my tongue. "Well, Megumi I should help you get in the shower cause you might have some leftover blood in your hair" I gave him a soft smile and stood up.

I walked him over to the shower and let go so that he would change out of his clothes. I heard the door to the shower open and heard him almost slip from losing his balance. I decided to just join him and help him shower.

I slowly stripped myself and entered the shower. I stood behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist.
He had jumped a little feeling my embrace but let me continue holding him.

The warm water slowly travels down our bodies. Megumi's hair wasn't so spiky anymore, it had covered his face now. "Focus on me," I said as I saw him focus on just my eyes being respectful of what I asked. I grabbed the shampoo and put it in my hands then brought them to his head.

I started rubbing his head making sure all the leftover blood was coming out but had to make sure I didn't open the stitched wound. I saw that his face started leaning forward by how tired he was so I held it in place only using one hand to rub in the shampoo.

I leaned his head back letting the water wash off all the Shampoo. I grabbed the conditioner and did the same thing I did with the shampoo. This time Megumi had wrapped his arms around my naked waist, laying his head on my shoulder.

"Lean back for me" I ordered him to do. He obeyed and leaned his head back into the water. I rinsed out the excess conditioner and all that was left was to wash his body. "You can wash your body yourself right?" He nodded slowly. I opened the shower door but he quickly stopped me.

"Wait just stay here with me for a bit" He wrapped his arms around my waist again and laid his head back down. I wrapped my arms around his back making sure he wasn't going to fall. I had rocked him back and forth slowly. "Stop you're going to make me fall asleep" He whined. I chuckled.

I had felt safe. Safe in arms I've just met but safer than most I've been in. Megumi was different. He's protective and sweet but can be cold and mean if he needs to.

This feeling... it felt euphoric. I have never experienced anything like it. Maybe I was just scared of letting my past get in the way of finding the comfort I needed. Hard to say but Megumi made all my worries disappear and It didn't feel like anything bad was going to happen at that moment.

I hadn't noticed but Megumi had been rubbing my hair with shampoo. I stopped him "It's okay I got it" I was about to rub it in but he stopped me and continued. "Let me take care of you as well" Megumi had taken care of me just as I took care of him. After I rinsed we stayed underneath the warm water for a bit and got out.

--- ✦ ﹒🏁 « ❜ ---

We both went straight to my bed and lay down. Our naked bodies against each other. Megumi had his head on my chest and his muscular arms around my waist.

I wrapped my arm around his back. My hand traveled to his head and played with his black locks. I pulled the silky covers over our warm bodies. The moonlight shined on Megumi's pale skin making him shine.

Small breaths escaped out of his mouth. The room was so quiet you could hear the sound of his heart beating. I moved my hand towards his back and traced little circles.

'God he's so beautiful' I admired his facial features, his eyelashes were so long I was jealous.

"You like what you see?" I had seen him open his eyes "Maybe..." I looked away and stared out of my window, seeing how Tokyo shined so brightly with colorful lights and billboards.

Megumi had got up and hovered over me. "Thank you for taking care of me. How could I ever repay you?" He cocked his head to the side looking at me. "You don't have to it was just a kind gesture" Megumi's hand traveled to my face and creased my cheek.

"But I do, so how can I repay you? Just tell me, baby"

-- 𓆩♡𓆪 --