Part Six: The Suffering of Us.

Part Six: The suffering of us

I was just cooking with Simon, since Jackson gave us permission to cook, and there was a knock at the door. I'm too tired to go to that door, same with Simon. That's what depression did to us. We waited for someone else to do it, which is that Christopher guy. He opened the door, and grabbed a garbage bag. Me and Simon stared at him, and same with the others. Lillian decided it was a good idea and walked up to Christopher, to see what was in the bag, but she backed away because of the smell. He finally opened the bag, and his curious face turned to a pale face, like he saw a ghost. "T....There is no way this could be possible." He sighed, worried. Jackson got up, and looked inside of the bag, his anxious face turning horrified. "O..Oh my god." He fell to his knees, starting to tear up..

"What's happening?" I asked. "Another one is gone. Rebecca is dead." Christopher told us. Vincent didn't have a good friendship with her, but he felt bad. We didn't know who she was, but my respect was still there for them for their loss. "I'm sorry for your loss, Jackson." I absolutely felt bad, and Simon looked the same as always, expressionless. "I...I'm sorry for your loss, Jackson. I hope you guys had a good relationship with her." That's the first time I've ever heard Simon apologize. He's never said anything about that before. "I need to just put this bag outside and send it to the police later. I'll have to walk to the station if I do end up going. Does anyone else want to go along with me?" He asked. I wanted to go along because I'm just a little tired of staying inside. "I'll go along." I spoke up.

"That's the spirit. Anyone else want to come along?" He asked. "I'm going to stay here with the others." Simon said. The others didn't want to go along, as it was just me and Christopher. Then, Benjamin walked in, and looked at us. "Guys? Have you seen Rebecca anywhere? I haven't seen her at all today." Now another soul has to hear about the murder of her. I told him about it, and he looked like he had sorrow and anger built in him. He looked like he wanted revenge. "That... little fucker will get revenge–" "It wasn't Ace. It was John." Christopher spoke up. He looked at me, then at Christopher. "John? It's been a while since I last heard from him! Why'd he kill her? That doesn't make sense! That isn't John!" He stated. "Just... We'll report him to the police, and they can handle it themselves. We aren't the ones that shouldn't deal with it." Christopher argued.

"Now, let's go, Beatrix. Do you want to come along, Benjamin?" He'd ask. Benjamin looked hesitant to answer, but nodded. "Fine, I'll come along." He crossed his arms as he walked up to us, his leather satchel on the side of him. "Let's get going then." We walked out, and it was nice out. Even though it was dark out, it had a nice breeze. During our walk to the Police station, some thoughts appeared in my head. Some dark thoughts again. I was mostly thinking about doing a suicide, but I can't. Thinking about myself just.. Killing myself is terrible. What will happen to me if I do end up killing myself? What will happen with my Brother and my Mother? What will they do? I just want to cry because I don't want to die like my Father. He strangled himself to death. I saw it when I was just a little kid, and I didn't know what suicide was about. I'm going to cry. I will.

"Woah, Woah, Beatrix, are you okay?" Christopher asked me. "I'm fine." I mumbled. I didn't want them to know how I was feeling. I really wanted to tell him everything, but something is holding me back. I'm scared to tell them. "That facial expression doesn't match with 'Fine', Beau. Either we can talk about it now, or hold it in forever." Benjamin stated. "I don't want to talk about it. I'm sorry." "It's fine. If that's what you want, then we'll respect that. I'm sorry for what you have to go through." As soon as he said that, I started to tear up. I then started to sob, as Christopher walked over to me and hugged me. "Hey hey, it's okay. Calm down. Maybe we'll have to talk about it later, okay? I'm just.. Worried about you. I feel that." He continued to hug me for what felt like days, then he finally let go and wiped a tear off of my face. "Don't cry. You're going to make me cry too."

We were almost near the Police station, and we saw the crashed car Christopher mentioned about. "Yeah... that's what I kind of did earlier... I kind of got angry with myself. Too many thoughts in my head, you know?" I could relate to that. I usually just get all sad and miserable instead, and just cry myself to sleep. I know I'm not the only one who does that. Meanwhile, with Simon, I usually hear him read either stories or fanfics and when he usually thinks too much about anything, and then he starts to sob because of how romantic or sad it can be with the characters. I usually find it funny because it's hilarious hearing him talk about "Oh my god, there is no way that Luke would do that! No!" and then there would be sobbing from him. I think I'm getting carried away now. "Sorry, zoned out a bit." I told Chris. "It's fine. I do that too sometimes, but barely."

As we continued to walk along the road, I could see the Station from afar. "Hey, look, we're almost there." I pointed out. "Yeah, it's obvious." Benjamin remarked. "We can literally see it too. I'm not blind." "Looks like someone's a bit cranky today, isn't he?" Christopher spoke. "Oh shut up!" He replied back, obviously pissed now. "She thinks we're both blind, asshole. Can't you see the station? Or are you blind?" "Oh, hold on. I didn't know you wanted me to take off my glasses." Christopher said, taking off his glasses. "Oh, I can't see the station!" He mocked Benjamin. "I wish I could punch you already." He scoffed, crossing his arms. As we got near the station, we got prepared to walk in.

Eh, I don't know what's gonna happen, but I'm pretty sure these two can handle it.

To Be continued:
Part Six: Mom, please pick me up. These people are Crazy.