hey sarge remember me?

pippa's pov

TW SELF HARM MENTIONED

i was siting on my dorm room floor doing homework when my phone buzz it was on my desk so i had to get up to look at it my phone only really buzzed like two times a day mainly from my dad  and sometimes a rare text from cara beging me to just tell her im ok i hate haveing to ignore her.

when i check my phone its fro- OH SHIT RAVI FUCKING RAVI TEXTED ME. i try to keep my cool and make sure im awake since i dream about this quite a bit and it is real im freaking out and i triped and fell over my charger corded from exitment.

i dont know what to do so i look at the text and  it says "hey sarge remember me?" i hear a knock at my door so i leave my room and i just relized im crying i open the door to see ravi... "oh o- oh my god ra- rav- ravi"im in shock i can tell "miss me trouble?" he teases me i nod and just hug him puting my head in the crock of his neck where i use to always put it i start sobing. "pip we should get out of the hall way people are staring at us." i pull away from he hug and take his hand to show him my room. ravi lays down on my bed and pulls me next to him. SHIT i started cuting myself when i left everyone. and im wearing a short sleave and shorts i can tell ravi saw he also started crying he puts me on his lap. "is this my fault" he says as he lightly touches a scar, which i dont mind so bc he asked."NO" i say fast almost to fast. "ravi i promise its not its anything but your fault" I feel really bad he has to see this.

he puts his forehead to mine and I put my hands in his hair "I missed you so so much sarge" he says between sobs "I love you so much never leave my again"he tells me "I promise I wont I love you to Ravi" I'm still crying forgetting its 5:23am. " we should get to sleep." he says smiling and crying  as Ravi moves me off his lap and puts his arm around me we both drift so sleep in silents.