chap-4

It's been a week since the incident taehyung has been more conscious and caring about Jennie than before ,he didn't let her go to work for this past one week...

Everyone were sitting in the cafeteria in lunch
Jennie !what are your plans after the school... nothing much jisoo I just think I need to go back to work taehyung has been holding me back since one week Jennie pouts

 nothing much jisoo I just think I need to go back to work taehyung has been holding me back since one week Jennie pouts

...hahha don't worry he is just worried about you...you made everyone of us worried too ...
sorry....,,,but Iam fine now see how healthy Iam Jennie twirls around ...
yes you are fine jisoo claps her hands..
Now tell me what's your plan jisoo ,Rose blurts out...jisoo smiles at her.. just you know shopping she said smiling widely..both Jennie and rose laughed at her...See ,don't laugh I want to buy something good for the concert..
Oh god how did I forget I need to buy a dress too Jennie exclaims... Jennie looks at taehyung...Tae !we need to... taehyung smiles yeah we will go ...
That one ?yeah that one sure taehyung nods.. everyone looks at them confusingly ..what is that jimin asks?Nothing Jennie wants to buy the merch hoodie ...ohhhh jimin exclaims...and I want him to twin with me Jennie exclaims..and Taehyung dosent have any option but to obey jimin laughs saying loudly..

and Taehyung dosent have any option but to obey jimin laughs saying loudly

Taehyung rolls his eyes...it's not like obeying If she is happy with it then why not ? shrugs his shoulders...
Ohhhhhhhhhh everyone howls
Okay fine we will go to shopping after the lunch jisoo declares

And wait am I coming too?Yes Jimin you are and you will be wearing the merch too Jennie teases him..
Seems like I don't have an option he shrugs his shoulders everyone laughs
let's goo...let's get the hoodies before they are sold out jisoo stood up excitedly...look now we are done for tae it was hard to handle one and now two fan girls jimin sighs... jisoo and Jennie glares at him..
Everyone went to the store they bought the same hoodies ...
Iam hungry lets eat something Rose' whines..
We all entered into the restaurant and ordered the dishes... taehyung started serving first to Jennie then jisoo and Rose..and started eating...what about me jimin sulks, you have hands !...how mean you are tae..you are only good to girls Mr.Popular...Taehyung rolls his eyes...don't worry jimin I will serve for you Rose serves him the dishes
only you are the one who cares about me jimin wipes his fake tears...Don't be dramatic ,eat this Jennie passes the meat to him..ah love you Jennie you are the best ..