chapter sixteen

SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT

season two, episode seven

——————-

"TELL HIM HE'S WRONG." Addison ordered as the three of them walked through the hospital. Theadora rolled her eyes and looked over at her. "What is he wrong about?"

"Staying here." The redhead stated. Derek scoffed and stopped walking with his arms crossed. "My life is here." He gestured towards Thea who gave him a smile.

Addison winced and felt ashamed that she forgot about the baby that was going to be in their lives. "It's ok, Ads. Don't worry." Theadora said noticing the guilty look on her face.

"See?" Derek smugly spoke making Addison glare at him. It started another argument which Theadora rolled her eyes at. They entered the lift and the blonde attending tried to ignore the married couple.

The elevator finally dings and they walk out quickly. Thea noticed Meredith looking over at Addison and Derek qnd she shook her heaf feeling bad for the intern.

Meredith caught Theadora's eyes and she gave the attending a small smile that didn't reach her eyes.

"Thea!" The married couple yelled to get her attention and the blonde groaned walking towards them with a scowl.

She couldn't take this all day.

——————

"Hav you seen my interns?" Bailey asked walking up to Theadora and Rosie who were doing charts at the nurse's station. "I haven't." Rosie shrugged and Thea shook her head.

Bailey sighed and rubbed her forhead in a stressful manner, "I am going to kill them."

Theadora laughed and patted Bailey's shoulder while Rosie smirked in amusement. The resident walked away to find her interns while the friends shared a laugh at the obvious stress that Bailey was going through.

"Poor—" Theadora was cut off by her pager beeping 911 to one of her patients rooms. "I got to go." She walked away quickly to find out what happened.

Rosie waved her off and caught the eye of a nurse who was walking past. The brunette winked at her and the nurse giggled turning away.

——————-

"You paged me, Bailey?" Theadora burst in the room where she was surprised to see the three interns gathered. Bailey nodded excitedly which was massive contrast to what she was like before.

"Look at what we found." Bailey grabbed Thea's arm and pulled her towards a bed with the curtains closed. She opened the curtains and Thea gasped loudly at what she saw.

A man who looked quite pregnant gave her a smile. "What?" She muttered in awe at what she was looking at.

"This is a medical discovery." Thea gushed turning to the interns who had a smug grin on their faces. The blonde paged Addison as she could help out with the patient.

——————

"Mr. Herman, I can assure you, you are in no way pregnant." Addison reassured. The room was now filled with over a dozen people who were taking pictures of the man like he was a zoo animal.