15

It was after school after the last lesson on Friday, the students were running left and right like arrows with the excitement of the 2-day weekend holiday, trying to move forward in the crowd and heading towards the door where the students exited. Özlem

He continued to move slowly without taking his eyes off the door. Yes, the door opened and someone came out. Maybe someone.

She's happy in her mind that he hasn't forgotten her.

He continued to move forward, the man was unaware of anything.

didn't know it was there

At that moment, the math teacher

He realized that he was not alone and hid to one side, his eyes not leaving that side, Necip said, laughing and saying,

Geography was walking down the stairs in her dress, talking next to her.

His teacher was leaning towards him and saying something, and the two were walking hand in hand.

Özlem stopped dead in her tracks. That's when she saw them.

With a casual movement, Necip brought his hand to his tie. But then he immediately lowered it. Cruel. A resentful and painful smile settled on his lips and accompanied the geography teacher next to him.

He continued walking. He opened the car door and then got into the car. While he was doing this, he

Standing in pain, Özlem never looked back, that kind of thing doesn't happen to a person.

It causes such traumatic pain that the person can no longer feel that pain, the person cannot perceive it due to the severity of the Shock.

brings his ability and cannot feel pain only and only from a very high place

that he fell breathless, that he could not resist this fall, that he continued to fall so quickly that he reached the bottom of a cliff, and that he knew that he could not avoid it.

could not relieve pain

Özlem had been dealing with minor troubles so far that it was not possible for her to face such a big event in a calm mood. She spent her whole life in a melancholy mood and full of dreams. There was a strange feeling inside her that made her write series of poets.

Happiness had gone through different small pains. He believed that he had been dealt the blow of his fate at this very moment. However,

He had previously thought that he had already passed through life's dark paths or suffered

He had created a self-confidence that would stand up against all this.

However, Özlem could see that this trust was a piece that remained like a toy. That's why Özlem even ended her relationship with her lover who lived in another city.

But now he realized that everything was worthless. There was nothing left in his soul. Life now gave him all the things in his garden.

The seeds and flowers came together, that medicine was like rain, the only thing he saw

It was a bottomless, endless darkness, that is, an endless darkness that swallowed all the sounds that blinded his gaze...

There was only silence in this darkness, a breathtaking death, in the silence, only many things happened at once.

There was a joyful, warm laughter that wanted to find life in him like an unborn child, for example, the feeling of youth in education was a sign of the future.

His youth, who felt confident and thought he could open all doors with his sense of desire, was now dead, and many other pure and innocent

n After all, I have gone through many processes, a full love that gets richer with every step, all these disappointments.