6

On such ordinary evenings

Literature teacher Özlem would remain silent.

SHe felt like s he couldn't fight this stifling environment.

  SHe was already too tired to fight this war.

  She needed calmness, she wished for all the emotions that filled her during the day to flow away calmly.

  SHe loved to open her heart to herself in moments of calm

  Because that's what she feels

  She did not attempt to reveal any of her feelings to anyone else.

  No matter how heavy these feelings were for her, she would not reveal her heart to anyone.

The light line at the corner of her pale lips gave a clue to the war going on inside her.

  Sometimes, when she couldn't stand it anymore and had a crying fit, that line would reflect the longing inside her.

Dinner didn't last long, Dad stood up and wished  good night, he was about to light his cigarette.

  She walked towards her room. It was a day as usual. Özlem sat under the lamp and picked up her book. A literature teacher should always read. It was too early. If it was Another Night, she would pick up another novel and read it until late hours. Or look out the window.

S He used to watch, she didn't think about anything specific, on such nights she just had an indescribable love for the beauty of the sparkling glass, but today there was a heaviness on her, she felt a longing for sleep and the happy dreams that could possibly come together in sleep.

  She quickly changed her clothes and lay down on her bed. She was remembering the beautiful moments of today. mathematics teacher, Necip, had looked at her with admiration. He had spent the day with her, listening to his own melodies.

  They were rehearsing for their concert in which she would accompany her violin. Özlem's biggest passion was playing the violin. After the rehearsal, she studied classical music.

S He was fascinated by beautiful words. Oh, how beautiful were the mathematician's words.

Memories of today flowed from her eyes, she was suddenly diving into dreams and suddenly s he was falling into reality, the times they spent together.

  SHe was sorry for the lack of time

  Meanwhile, she heard her sister getting into hers bed.

Suddenly the question crossed hers mind whether s he would be invited to her house one day.

  Her lips curled up with a smile

S. He was already sleepy. Within a few minutes, she was on his way to hers happy dreams and fell asleep. When she woke up, she found a message on the phone next to her

  There were a few words on it, but Özlem saw these ordinary words as a gift.

  Because the mathematician wrote these words, she read them to herself as if that man was reading them to her at that time.

  While reading, he used a melodic intonation, thinking that it was written with great love. He kept a little distance in case his family saw it. He even said to himself while reading the lines written in formal language.

  She was so caught up in the man's voice and hers imagination while writing these that she almost didn't understand what the man was saying.

According to the writers, the man was wondering whether s he would join the excursion planned for this Saturday.