1

The physicist stroked his beard, took a deep breath from the cigarette, and started laughing.

Have you read his last article?

Virginia Woolf told

Who would read that boring woman...
The physicist was right, the stream of consciousness technique was of no importance to teenagers, I had to tell true stories. Wasn't this my purpose in coming to this country? Getting to know new people and new cultures.

And I had witnessed many events in my long teaching life, it was time to write about these events.

I overheard the teachers' conversations while they were on recess, drinking tea in the cold air and blowing cigarette smoke into the air.

I was giving too much attention to the students and not setting limits, my classroom management was poor, this was not England, etc. etc.

One thing they forgot was that we were all students once and our only duty should not be to load information. It was a mistake to see them as a racehorse and expect them to just study.

I smoked my cigarette away from them and started walking slowly up the stairs.

The gorgeous couple was standing next to the radiator as usual, waiting for the teacher's bell to ring.

The brunette fell in love again and the brunette found someone from her hometown.

-Are you entering 11 A, sir?

-No

I realized that you liked a boy from that class, but I wasn't really into that class.

In fact, she had dyed her brunette hair red.

I was having a hard time keeping track of her love life.

I wanted to take my last class and get home for a while. I hadn't sent an article to the newspaper for a few days.

I found a new site on the computer in the teachers' room during lunch break.

evolutionary tree

I just added my first blog post.

When the article was finished, Diyar appeared next to me with her class notebook in her hand.

You forgot to sign, sir.

When I turned around, I saw her, she was wearing make-up today, the head of the school's disciplinary board, a harsh teacher.

His black eyes were looking at me under thin glasses, but only for a few seconds.

After the last lesson, Bahar came to study with a book in her hand.

She didn't have much time, and it wouldn't be good if the vice principal saw her next to a male teacher.

-From where? Are you his daughter or wife or sister?

I honestly couldn't understand what this girl said.

In the future, I would understand why s he spoke this way.

It seemed strange to me that she was so afraid of the assistant manager and yet wanted to continue working at the cafe.

Bahar was a brunette girl, 1.80 tall. She came from the north of the country. I was watching her tik tok videos.

SHe was also considered an expert in roman dance.

Her. parents were separated and  financial situation was poor. The assistant principal was paying the tuition fee.

How helpful was the assistant manager?